BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
🌻Myia K.
This cleanser is a great product to invest in. I have combination skin and I really like this product. I've bought the scrub and baking soda one and they're all good. I do recommend this product to others. It's really gentle onthe face and affordable.
Sarah O.
Valdosta, GA
I don't use this product everyday but I would highly recommend it because it really leaves my skin feeling detoxified. It's not harsh at all and I bought this at Walmart for such a good price. I would say this product is good for people with little acne who just need that extra detox boost.
Nikki C.
I absolutely love this product! I bought it at Walmart for like $10. I'm super happy i got it! The packaging is nice because it has a pump. It met my expectations it leaves a really fresh clean feeling. I don't feel like it needs any improvement.
Lakrisha N.
Sumter
I have sensitive skin and I couldn’t find a loyal product to help me with my random breakouts until I found this! It gives a tingly feeling and that’s how I know it really works for me. It’s no more than $6 and some change. I will definitely be using this for now on.
Chastity A.
Seymour, IN
This charcoal cleanser is great for acne prone skin. It cleans & makes your face feel great after using. The only issue I have is that it can leave your face feeling dry (I have combination skin), so you definitely need to moisturize afterwards.
Tamera M.
I use this twice or three times a week. I feel that it helps well not like I would want it to but it does help. The price is good, I got mine from Walmart. It does sometimes leave my skin looking oily but to me that’s better than leaving it dry.
Bobbie Ann T.
Grundy, VA
I love this stuff! It keeps my skin fresh and clear without drying it out. Its very gentle. I live the cool feeling on my face when I rinse it off. The product is effective and met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Allie P.
Honeoye Falls
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have such oily skin, but using this product twice a day has kept my skin super clear, and has controlled the oily monster that is my face! (YEAH that got weird fast) But i absolutely love this stuff and highly reccoment it!
Tamara M.
greenwood
Why are you even reading this ?!? GO GET IT!!!! It’s a great value, and worth it! I am never one to say “it worked the first time” or “I saw results day one” but this... absolutely so! My face feels amazing and I can see a noticeable difference!
Lindsey M.
Lee, MA
This product is really good for exfoliating your face. The only problem i have with it is it leaves my face kind of dry. I can fix that with my moisturizer though so it’s not that big of a deal. Overall it is really good with cleaning your face!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?