BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This product is decent but did not help me as expected. I bought this online from amazon. This product is very disappointing as it isn't effective. The packaging was good but damaged. I would not buy this again and i honestly would not recommend this.
Courtland S.
Princeton, KY
I loved this when I first got it and then I just found products I liked more. It gets the job done but I did not see a huge improvement after using it. My roommate swears by it so it may just depend on the skin type ( I have normal skin she has oily skin) I did not hate it but I did not love it
tornado. E.
kansas
This product was effective at controlling the oiliness of my skin, but only for short term. It didn't really help me to solve any of my issues, but I definitely liked the control it helped to provide. It was effective for face, back, and chest.
miaaa 🍬.
Pennsauken , New Jersey
I absolutely love this product ! I am a repeat user . I have bought this cleanser at least 4 times . The value is great , it’s inexpensive with great quality . It is gentle to my skin but irritates my sisters , so the effectiveness depends on your skin type . I would recommend this to others !
Kaitlin K.
Harrisburg, PA
Charcoal products are the new thing. Apart from some of the gimmicks out there, this charcoal product definitely is worth a try! It has a nice cooling feeling to your skin when using and really does a great job at helping problem areas on your skin.
Tatianna L.
I love this product. Make you feel like your getting down to the dirt that lodged in your pores. But it is very gentle on the skin. The price is good for the quality that your getting. But as far as room for improvement I haven't had anything better.
Lori S.
I have used another face cleanser for years at the advice of my dermatologist, but decided to buy this on a whim one day. I LOVE IT! It deep cleans and has really helped control my acne and oily skin. Much more so than the doctor recommended variety.
Brae C.
Bryan, TX
I was very disappointed with this product. I didn't notice any improvement with the clearing up of my pores or anything which is a huge insecurity of mine. I heard great things about this but for me I wasn't impressed and wouldn't buy it again.
Omaima S.
Los Angeles
I bought it because i read lots of comments who they recommended it , i bought and tried it , first and second time every thing was good , third time i had an irritation, even my skin is not sensitive but i had a strong reaction, I stopped using it
Victoria S.
Farmville
While it did clean my face really well, it was too strong for my skin. It didn’t really help improve my breakouts, but it did make my face look brighter. I would purchase again but only during the summer time when there is more moister in the air.
Ashley J.