BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Bobbie Ann T.
Grundy, VA
I love this stuff! It keeps my skin fresh and clear without drying it out. Its very gentle. I live the cool feeling on my face when I rinse it off. The product is effective and met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Lexi C.
When I first purchased this, I thought it was something else entirely; However, I was pleasantly surprised when it worked wonders on my face. It doesn’t dry your skin out like other products and it doesn’t smell awful. 10 points to the charcoal.
Jade S.
This product feels cool on the face. It doesn’t help my acne but both of my boys love it and feel that it helps theirs. It doesn’t dry the face out or make it oily. I feel that it’s a great product at a great price and we are loyal buyers of it.
Amira H.
San Marcos
These were the first and only pore strips I’ve ever tried, they were painful but they worked. Nothing really came out but my nose didn’t really have any blackheads and they weren’t clogged. The strips did a good job of taking out what was there.
Jazmin V.
Very drying which is good for pimples! It removes my black heads almost instantly, but it’s more for people with oily skin simply because it does leave the skin a bit dry after. But if you feel too dry put some moisturizer and you’ll be fine!!!
Lindsey M.
Lee, MA
This product is really good for exfoliating your face. The only problem i have with it is it leaves my face kind of dry. I can fix that with my moisturizer though so it’s not that big of a deal. Overall it is really good with cleaning your face!
LAURELLE V.
This is the face wash that I’m currently using and I really like it. I have oily skin but I also do have a couple dry spots on my face. This product can really dry out your face if you don’t have a really hydrating moisturizer to put on after.
Rachel W.
I don’t use this one every night as it tends to feel like putting mouthwash on my face but I do use it when I break out and it always clears them up in a day or 2. So I wouldn’t recommend using this every night but it does help with breakouts.
Renee M.
Findlay, OH
I use this one every other time I was my face, charcoal has it's benefits as well as it's risks! My face is always super smooth when I'm done and it i feel like a blemish is coming on one hard scrub and it cleans deep with in the skin for me!
Andrea Y.
Bellefonte, PA
This product is great! I use the one to deep clean and it makes my skin feel super cool and clean! It also does really help blackouts and pores from getting too big. I'd definitely recommend if you have combination skin like me, or oily skin!
Ashley J.