BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ariel L.
This facial cleaner is really good for oily skin but it is not for sensitive skin. After using it for a few days it started to burn my skin and leave red marks because of how sensitive my skin is. Now it does clear up the face nicely with regular use.
It really leaves a fresh feeling after it has been used. I recommend using the charcoal acne nose strips with this product. You can see all the nasty gunk come right off your nose. Me and my mom loves this product.    Bought from Walmart
Camille M.
San diego, CA
For a drugstore cleanser it's pretty good. I don't like to use it everyday because it feels pretty hard on my skin. It gives your face a menthol tingly feel. It's an interesting feeling, however it's a bit too intense for me to experience it everyday.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This product is decent but did not help me as expected. I bought this online from amazon. This product is very disappointing as it isn't effective. The packaging was good but damaged. I would not buy this again and i honestly would not recommend this.
Tatianna L.
I love this product. Make you feel like your getting down to the dirt that lodged in your pores. But it is very gentle on the skin. The price is good for the quality that your getting. But as far as room for improvement I haven't had anything better.
Celly R.
Phoenix, AZ
One word REFRESHING! So I still use this one in the morning and when I’m showing at night! It leaves your face feeling so fresh and clean after you’re done using it. The price is awesome it’s one of the affordable beauty products that I love to use.
Brae C.
Bryan, TX
I was very disappointed with this product. I didn't notice any improvement with the clearing up of my pores or anything which is a huge insecurity of mine. I heard great things about this but for me I wasn't impressed and wouldn't buy it again.
Kaitlin K.
Harrisburg, PA
Charcoal products are the new thing. Apart from some of the gimmicks out there, this charcoal product definitely is worth a try! It has a nice cooling feeling to your skin when using and really does a great job at helping problem areas on your skin.
miaaa 🍬.
Pennsauken , New Jersey
I absolutely love this product ! I am a repeat user . I have bought this cleanser at least 4 times . The value is great , it’s inexpensive with great quality . It is gentle to my skin but irritates my sisters , so the effectiveness depends on your skin type . I would recommend this to others !
tornado. E.
kansas
This product was effective at controlling the oiliness of my skin, but only for short term. It didn't really help me to solve any of my issues, but I definitely liked the control it helped to provide. It was effective for face, back, and chest.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?