BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Teale M.
Valley
This product is AWESOME! The charcoal has really improved my skin and I can feel it really deep in my pores cleaning out my daily makeup, diet, and oils. I will definitely continue to use this product and recommend it to anyone in search of a cleanser!
Jazmine J.
Rogers
This product is by far my FAVORITE facial cleanser and ive repurchased it twice and will continue to repurchase it, it clears your skin very well, i notice differences in my skin after one use ! Would DEFINITELY recommend to others especially oily skin!
Maddy M.
Natchitoches
I use this everyday! It's affordable and so refreshing on my skin. After using this I feel so clean and my skin feels so cool I just honesty love this product. It's easy to use and totally worth the buy and it's extremely cheap for the amazing outcome.
Camille M.
San diego, CA
For a drugstore cleanser it's pretty good. I don't like to use it everyday because it feels pretty hard on my skin. It gives your face a menthol tingly feel. It's an interesting feeling, however it's a bit too intense for me to experience it everyday.
It really leaves a fresh feeling after it has been used. I recommend using the charcoal acne nose strips with this product. You can see all the nasty gunk come right off your nose. Me and my mom loves this product.    Bought from Walmart
Sophia M.
This has cleared my skin up so much! I usually have a lot of acne but once I started using this, it has completely cleared my skin and I only get a few breakouts here and there. I love how fresh and clean it makes my skin feel. I will be repurchasing!
Rachael P.
Cary, NC
So charcoal is supposed to draw out skin impurities right? I do feel like my face gets clean with this but I don’t feel like “impurities are erased.” It smells good and my face feels good afterwards but it doesn’t clear up my face as much as I’d like.
Ariel L.
This facial cleaner is really good for oily skin but it is not for sensitive skin. After using it for a few days it started to burn my skin and leave red marks because of how sensitive my skin is. Now it does clear up the face nicely with regular use.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This product is decent but did not help me as expected. I bought this online from amazon. This product is very disappointing as it isn't effective. The packaging was good but damaged. I would not buy this again and i honestly would not recommend this.
Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
This cleanser helps to get rid of my morning shine and post make up grime. The price is fantastic for how well the product works. I have been using this for months now and my skin has never been clearer or had this few blackheads before! I recommend to anyone who has oily and or acne prone skin!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?