BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Tammy R.
Fairview
Love this stuff! So amazing on my skin. Cleaned very well and left my skin feeling baby soft. Pores looked smaller, and extremely gentle. Never harsh. I bought this at Target. They had it on sale. I will buy again even when it is not on sale. Worth the price.
Betty P.
I am all into these charcoal products for skincare! Cleansers, masks, give it all to me! I purchased a higher end charcoal cleanser and I actually prefer this Biore version over it, especially for the cost. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and truly clean. It shrinks your pores as well! A+ on my list!
Ellie G.
I'm purchased this product at Target after i had purchased the claryfying non- acne clearing version of this. I love the tingling, cooling feeling of this product on my skin but i didn't feel that it gave me any results and it ended up just drying up my skin.
Savannah W.
This product worked very well for my combo skin! It didnt disturb my dray patches, and seemed to keep my oily spots at bay! It did meet my expectations, as it left my skin feeling very clean. I purchased my cleanser at Walgreens and would definitely buy again!
Jessica R.
Latrobe, PA
Biore overall makes great products. This face wash was gentle on my skin but slightly dried it out. However, I did like the texture and was pleasantly surprised at the amount of use I got our of 1 bottle. The pump is a nice touch. I would buy this again.
Alyssa G.
San Antonio, TX
This product is pretty good. There is not anything that really stood out to me, but it does work very good. I think the price is a bit to high and the generic brand works just as great, it is gentle on the skin but t just doesn't quite get deep enough,
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
This product works pretty well! I feel fresh after using it. I think the charcoal actually helps out and it’s a very gentle wash. It’s not going to break your bank to buy it either. I think that if it had an exfoliating factor to it it would be a five star!
Darby S.
Wow! I love this cleanser so much. I have only been using it for a little over a week and I already see a difference in my skin. I have moderate acne and I can't remember the last time I had less than 3 active pimples on my face. Right now I don't have any!
cheyenne d.
gulfport
I would constantly break out and it seemed like no face mask or wash would help me u would spend a lot of money on face wash to see which on worked best then I came along this one it is perfect just once u use it make sure to have a moisturizer after woards
sarah b.
I use this every night to wash my face. After using this, my face feels so clean and I have noticed my skin becoming more clear. I recommend this product for anyone looking for a good face wash. This product is very affordable and I will continue to buy it.
courtney p.