BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alyssa G.
Edinburg, TX
This product is pretty good. There is not anything that really stood out to me, but it does work very good. I think the price is a bit to high and the generic brand works just as great, it is gentle on the skin but t just doesn't quite get deep enough,
Emily R.
Lubbock, TX
I have been dealing with blackheads for ever and this is finally starting to clear them up! it really gets to the root of the problem and helps pull them out without me picking and leaving scars on my face! its easy to get at target and totally worth a shot!
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
This product works pretty well! I feel fresh after using it. I think the charcoal actually helps out and it’s a very gentle wash. It’s not going to break your bank to buy it either. I think that if it had an exfoliating factor to it it would be a five star!
Grace L.
Irvine, CA
I really like the fresh feeling this cleanser left on my face. I found it really good for my skin when I transitioned to college because the water was different, but it has since somewhat dried my face, but mostly because the weather has become hotter.
Kïtty Ø.
Sacramento
i use this product sometimes, and i guess i like it, but its quite harsh on the skin and it really burns, so i don't use it much, but it does leave my face feeling soft, and its helped quite a bit with acne, so that is a good thing, but my skin is too sensitive for everyday use.
Taylor Y.
Madison Hts, MI
Absolutely loved this product. You only need a small amount and it applies all over your face. I have very sensitive skin so finding skin care products is a pain but this didn't make me break out. It left my face feeling refreshed overtime i used it.
Ariana N.
Philadelphia
😍yes. yes. yes. i have dry to combination skin, and after using this product twice a week my skin improved. And that was my first time using the product. it met all my expectations and i would completely recommend to alll skin types. you’ll thank me later!
Morgaine S.
Lawrence
Pleasant scent and lathers nicely, you don't have to use a lot to achieve a good coverage of your face. After washing off skin feels a lot smoother and well nourished and pores feel tighter, however I am yet to see a miraculous change in my acne situation.
Alex M.
Minor Hill, TN
I absolute love charcoal facial cleansers. I always feel fresh after I wash my face, and my nose always ends up being so much smoother afterwards. I would recommend this to anyone who definitely has dry or peeling skin on the nose area, it works very well.
meghan l.
Boston
wonderful for what it sets out to do - clear up acne - skin feels squeaky clean after words and has a natural glow to it - downfall is that if you use it both morning and night you will end up having dry patches as it does clean out all oils in your skin
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?