BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Nicole H.
Naugatuck, CT
Just started using this product. I love the way it makes my skin feel when I use it. It’s invigorating and refreshing, leaving a nice tingle afterwards! Haven’t been using it long enough to reap all the benefits and see effects yet but I have high hopes especially coming from biore.
Shannon D.
Mount clemens, MI
I love this stuff and I use it weekly! It's gentle, not a scrub. It's more of a gel consistency. It smells good, and tingles when you use it. Not in a bad way, it just feels like your getting a deep clean.
Tanya L.
Somerville , AL
This product is awesome. You can feel a little tingle on your skin when it starts working. It’s very gentle too. It cleans effectively but doesn’t dry out your skin like some. It makes my skin feel soft. I would definitely buy this again.
Jennifer P.
Sterling, VA
It's not bad, it gets the job done and makes my face feel clean and refreshed, it's just not as good as some of the other charcoal cleansers I've used. This is definitely a budget friendly option though.
Martina A.
Riverside, CA
This acne scrub keeps your face looking flawless after a routine of using it. It leaves it smooth and glowing. It is a good product if you are looking to reduce your acne but not completely take it away
Megan R.
Fremont, NE
It was a good product. I unfortunately stop buying this because it’s more expensive than some stuff that is cheaper and works the same. It was cool how it was black face wash and it smelled pretty good.
Sam W.
Washington, DC
This is a good cleanser, but can quickly become too drying. It won't remove makeup -- you need to take that off first with a cleaning oil. It'd be an effective cleanser for someone with oily skin.
Holly D.
Mayfield, KY
Best cleanser I have ever found! I love how this is a simple but effective cleanser for my oily acne prone skin. Great value for the price, lasted months. Very gentle but effective on my skin. Did not burn. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a great cleanser.
Amber R.
Topeka, KS
My wife and I use this every day. Love the smell, and slight tingle sensation when you're rubbing it on your face. Definitely has helped clean my pores and I don't notice as much blackheads on my nose!
Madison B.
Austin, TX
I was a big fan of this cleanser before I learned it has EDTA in it, which is used to get paint off of cars. Think about what it can do to your skin! I was made aware of the dangers of this ingredient by a trusted esthetician. If that doesn't bother you then it's a very average product. I liked the tingle effect.
courtney p.