BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Nicole Y.
New York
I orginally bought this charcoal face wash because I’ve heard it helped my friends with their skin. After a couple uses, I found out it really helped my acne, and it also feels amazing on skin. The charcoal lets you feel the pores opening and being cleaned out.
Zack E.
Eden Prairie
I discovered activated charcoal 2 years ago when I was at target talking to an employee. She than told me I should use the Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser, and it was mostly a good experience. The only bad part about it is that it takes awhile to wash off.
Dakota J.
Works amazing with removing black heads and pores and is great for oily skin. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and good as new. It is very effective and always gets the job done. I think the scent could be a little more appealing but that's not really a huge issue. The product works and i can always rely on it.
Gabrielle E.
Harrington Pk, NJ
The Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser has definitely improved and diminished the black heads on my skin! You actually feel the product on your skin working and it feels absolutely amazing, leaving your skin feeling fresher than ever! Definitely recommended to get.
♛ M.
Eastman
I am a big fan of charcoal face products, but I do not feel that this works for me. I love the tingy feeling that it leaves on my face, because I feel like it is cleaning my face. But I believe this causes more breakouts. I always find myself going back to use it just because I do not want to waste it.
Ariail H.
Charlotte, NC
This is the best blackhead/charcoal cleanser I have found on the market. It smells like mint and tingles your skin so I always love the affect because it makes me think it's cleaning my pores even more. I saw results within 1 week of using this product everyday!
Bianca L.
Medicine Lodge
I thoroughly enjoyed this product. It left a very refreshed feeling on my face and made me feel very clean. It also has a wonderful smell to it! However I would recommend using a moisturizer with it as it can dry your skin out! I bought this product at Walmart!
Kaylyn P.
Silverdale, WA
Let me tell you! This is a great product! I have huge pores, black heads never seem to go away and oily skin. This product helped so much with my blackheads I was really impressed! Not only that but it doesn’t leave your skin feeling tight or gross after using!
Phoebe W.
Morgantown
I absolutely love this face wash. It is a great cleanser, but can be a little harsh if you leave it on for too long. I love every single one of Biore's charcoal products because they are amazing cleansers. I have almost all of them and will continue to buy them.
Jalaina S.
Watauga, TN
Deep clean skin. Interesting color. Not so great smell.

I have been using Biore Charcoal Clearing Cleanser that I purchased from Walmart for several months. The clear plastic pump bottle. Takes a little bit to get used to the charcoal smell.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?