BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sharonda T.
These products by Biore have been and will always be a favorite of mine. I remember when they first launched like over 15 years ago and I love the fact that it cleared up my hyperpigmentation as well as stop the blemishes from forming. I love these products. FYI, these are also featured on my beauty biche blog with more skincare recommendations.
Anna E.
I usually switch every other day with the green bottle, it really cleans deep into pores and leaves my face feeling better than ever. The price is unbeatable and it’s available almost everywhere (unless they’re sold out of course). I’ve recommended it to a few friends and they’ve loved it. It’s great for combination skin, and it’s been one of the only cleansers to help my acne.
Lily W.
My boyfriend and I️ both use it and it’s pretty great! My face stays relatively clear. Still doesn’t get rid of those pesky blackheads around my nose though! It also burns badly if I️ leave it on for more than a few seconds without rinsing, but it’s not a big enough deterrent to keep me from buying a product that works.
Madison B.
Austin, TX
I was a big fan of this cleanser before I learned it has EDTA in it, which is used to get paint off of cars. Think about what it can do to your skin! I was made aware of the dangers of this ingredient by a trusted esthetician. If that doesn't bother you then it's a very average product. I liked the tingle effect.
Kylie C.
Lake Worth
I didn’t really notice a difference in my skin except for the fact that after a couple uses it made my skin more dry than usual. It’s just a basic cleanser but it didn’t seem to do the job. But there products are cheap so if you want something to just wash your face it’s good. But didn’t reallt help the acne part.
bobbie T.
Vista , CA
The feeling this product gives your face deserves 5 stars! If you like the minty fresh feeling from your face wash, you're going to absolutely adore this. It goes on black-ish (charcoal, duh) and scrubs nice. The minty feeling is amazing and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and cool. In the mornings, this is great to wake you up!
I unfortunately did not see the best results from this product, and it actually made me break out a tiny bit more than usual by the time I was through with the bottle. Though I love the feeling, it didn't work well with my chemistry (hopefully it will be great for you!) so I have to give it 4 stars.
Kim H.
This is the only cleanser that I use anymore! I absolutely love it! I use it both day and night in my skin care routine and it works wonders. It cleans so well and doesn’t irritate my skin like some charcoal cleansers do. It is SUPER cheap and definitely worth a shot if you’re looking for a new/good cleanser.
Kenya M.
Clemson, SC
Last year while I was on birth control my skin broke out terribly and this product was my holy grail. It not only cleaned but also exfoliated my skin enough for me to able to at least put makeup on to cover up my acne. Also it did not leave my face super dry like other charcoal cleansers had done in the past.
Alexis D.
Washington, DC
I use this along with the pore strips and think I’ve seen a difference in the clarity of my skin. This product can be bought at most drug stores for around $5 and is a nice cleanser that is gentle on the skin! I wish it exfoliated, but the cleanser has been helpful in making my face feel fresher anyway!
Gℓаdуѕ 🥂.
Las Vegas
If I could rate it a 10 I would absolutely love this cleanser i haven't repurchase but I will soon , this would actually clear my acne but it does sting , burn my face but this was one of the products I use to clear my cystic acne for a good while I'm going to Walmart over the weekend and buying it 😁
courtney p.