BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
The feeling this product gives your face deserves 5 stars! If you like the minty fresh feeling from your face wash, you're going to absolutely adore this. It goes on black-ish (charcoal, duh) and scrubs nice. The minty feeling is amazing and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and cool. In the mornings, this is great to wake you up!
I unfortunately did not see the best results from this product, and it actually made me break out a tiny bit more than usual by the time I was through with the bottle. Though I love the feeling, it didn't work well with my chemistry (hopefully it will be great for you!) so I have to give it 4 stars.
Amber F.
I use this every time I shower! I love the tingly feeling it gives you, it makes it feel like it’s working. I do feel like it has helped keep away my acne but I’m not so sure it helps with how long he pimples you do get stay for. I would recommend to use this but give it a min on your face before rinsing it off
Tiffany L.
Birmingham, AL
I love this product! It really helps for when I feel as though I am about to break out, it helps them not be so noticeable. I may not suppose to use it on my back but I do and it actually works, it feels really cool but it clears it up. I love the cooking feel after as though my skin was squeaky clean.
Akhia C.
KRUM, TX
I've used just about everything Biore has come out with and they never disappoint! The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars was because of the smell. I can smell the salicylic acid, which is a bit weird since there's only 1% in it. So I'll just stick to my Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser by Biore 😉
Samya C.
memphis
       Honestly this is an excellent product. When I use this product it always leave my face with an fresh minty type of feeling. I would say that this product is very cheap and affordable.Also, this product has great packaging. I would recommend this to other potential buyers.
Karina R.
Freeport, NY
This soap is excellent for anyone with oil skin and black heads! Its super cold so your skin feel tightened after you rise it off and dry. It helped me with my blacks heads. I love that its a smooth charcoal soap and not gritty. My skin is sensitive so even a little grit hurts if I use it. It also smells really good and it lasts forever because only one pump is needed for the whole face! It also is not that expensive so it's a great buy.
ℋannah F.
I love the way this makes my face feel; it doesn’t feel sticky or anything. I have used this wash for about six months and have seen great results. It’s a really great value and works well. It’s one of my all time favorite products and I will continue to buy this for a long time! :)
Vane Q.
Chehalis, WA
At first it did burn my skin the first times I used this, it didn’t not leave any red spots or anything. This product is actually really good, I have noticed a difference on my skin, and I’ve only beeen using it for maybe like about a month. I do not like the smell, but I would buy again.
Gabrielle C.
I have really bad break outs and let’s not forget an oily face! This product helped me even my balance of oil and dry skin. It helped me reduce the amount of pimples I get a month and keep my oily face under control! I dont know what I would do without this product in my daily life!!!
Kaylyn W.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my new favorite face wash!! I have oily acne prone skin and this cleanser has made all of the difference. It works fast to erase blemishes. It is a good burning sensation while you’re washing your face and it leaves you with fresh feeling skin. I use this day and night!
courtney p.