BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
I use the charcoal face wash as the second part of my face care routine. I first use a scrub. After washing that off I use the charcoal face wash. I find it effective to use the scrub first because I can really feel the effects of the charcoal wash working. It’s a little tingly but I like that LOL.
Julia K.
Norton, MA
Although I don’t have oily skin, this product still works great. It has that cool medicated feel to it (from the charcoal) and it works really well to keep my skin clear. I avoid using it every day though because it can be a little rough on my skin and make my skin a little red.
Heather B.
Pasadena, MD
I can’t say enough positive things about this cleanser. I’ve been using this for about 7 months now and it really keeps my skin clear. I have oily skin and wear make up about 5 days a week. It gives a subtle tingle when washing but goes away as soon as you rinse. I will definitely continue to use this face wash!
Gigi 🍓.
Las Vegas,NV
This product is soooo refreshing! I love it. It feels cool to the face and it's astonishing. I've gone through about three bottles of it and I will continue to use it for years. My friend also has one and she's been using it every day since she's had it and she loves it as well (:
I highly recommend this product.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
We've been using this for several weeks now. I picked it up on sale at my local Walmart. My teenage daughter seems to love it for her acne prone skin. I like the cooling deep clean feeling I get after using it. No irritation which is a huge plus! Highly recommend!
Kim C.
Newalla
Wonderful product! Love the smell! Love the way it makes my skin feel. Purchased at Wamart. Good packaging. Easy to read and understand. A little pricey, wish it was cheaper and more affordable but overall would recommend! Love the way it makes my skin feel
Kimberly C.
Riverside , CA
This product it’s a little more intense
I’ve use this one but I go back to the green one the charcoal blackhead cleanser one
They both do a good job in cleaning your face but since I don’t have acne I have more black heads I prefer the other one
Works good too .
Lexi T.
Minonk
This product is my absolute favorite because it is very cooling on the skin and tingles without burning; I can really feel it working. Not a very expensive brand either, I got just a couple of the smaller sample sizes on sale, but I definitely plan on purchasing a full-size bottle when these run out. I don't know if it's something you should use every day though because it is a very deep cleanser and might be harsh on sensitive skin if you use it day and night. I use it either every other day or every two days and it really has been helping my skin stay a lot cleaner and avoiding build up in my pores.
Sam N.
Sun prairie
 Great product and very useful for oily face. Yes it can dry out the face at times. I buy it like Walmart or somewhere like that. Ya good value for price. Always because I have struggles with my acne. I would say not. It’s a pretty good product to use
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using this cleanser everyday for the past week and all I have noticed is that my face is a lot smoother but that’s about it. My acne hasn’t really gone away and my black heads are still there so I’m not too sure how I really feel about it yet.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?