BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jacqueline B.
Very good face wash is mild and refreshing. Works great against acne, terrific exfoliation, my skin felt so soft after using it.
Cassidy A.
Stayner, ON
I've had some problems with acne lately and I love charcoal so I decided to try this scrub and it works amazingly highly recommend
M I.
52441
I use that all the days in the night i dont know so much about skyn and... But i LOVE my face and i want that my face Will perfeckt
Just try IT out!!!!! Its really good!! My skin is really smooth and Soft after IT!! Its amazing!! Charcoal is really good for skin
Sara-Rose R.
Cornwall, Ontario
Love this product. It has a nice cool tingle. The only thing I don’t like about it is that I wish it had more exfoliating power.
Dr. A.
Riyadh
I found this product to be a little harsh for my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling dry and pulls after every application
Nathalie Q.
Guadalajara ,jalisco
Me encanta el carbón activado té deja la cara muy suave y te quita puntos negros , me encantan también las bandidas para la nariz
Katrina R.
Gentle and non abrasive yet cleared my skin and didn’t aggravate my sensitive skin. Didn’t break out when I stoped using either!
MzClassy W.
Florida
I have acne and this product has done great wonders to my face. I would definitely be purchasing this product over and over again
diyana o.
Bandar seri begawan
good product worth to buy it it good and i like it yes it meet my expectations this is 1st time i am using it but it seems great
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?