BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sol Y.
My best friend uses this product twice or more each day. I really recommend this product for daily cleanser. its very good and leaves your skin really clena
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
A great deep cleanser. I loved the tingle you get using the product. Charcoal products are excellent and this one does not have an after smell. Good lather.
Jeanell M.
This cleanser rods of acne like magic! It works so fast and you see a difference so quickly once to stick to a particular regimen! It’s highly recommended!
Chantel M.
Use this as a spot treatment once and it cleared up my break out over night, continue to use this whenever I have a break out but not as an all over mask.
Karla F.
Toronto, ON
A gentle cleanser that does a good job at ridding your face of any gunk. It's a good value and it's fun to use. Can get a bit messy so keep that it mind.
Melissa C.
London
Found this product made my skin feel very dry.  It was an ok facial wash.  Wasn't blown away by it or made me want to purchase it again.
Samiyya H.
I love this cleanser. The only problem is it dries out my skin if I use it twice daily. I love the minty coolness it gives to my skin while cleansing.
Kelsey V.
Windsor
Cleans nice without drying out my face. Keeps my acne at a minimum usually and smells really good. A little goes a long way so it lasts quite awhile
Victoria P.
LOVE it!!!! Same concept as the baking soda for the effects it gives you on your face, but is even better to use in the morning for a great wake up.
#DubaiMuse ♡.
dubai
Does what is says. Nothing special but gets the job done. I felt it was a bit too artificial and the charcoal is just a color not an element
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?