BY BIORÉ #81 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Briar H.
Morden, MB
Really bad for dry skin. It dried me out with the first use leaving my skin dry and lifeless. I should have been expecting this as most charcoal products leave my skin feeling flaky. I can see how it would be really amazing for oily skin though. Great price for the amount you get!
Siobhan H.
Halifax, NS
I actually stole this from my sister I liked it so much haha. You don't need a lot but it works really well. It has an almost minty feel to it and it definitely wakes you up. I love using this in the morning when I have to wake up early. I've gone through 2 bottles.
Amy N.
winnipeg
My saving grace for a deep clean, I noticed my acne fading within two days, and bought from my local drug store. It does feel a little by drying, but nothing a little cream can't fix
Soph M.
I reacted so badly to this after just one use!! I woke up the following morning after my usual night time routine to find my face covered in what seemed like thousands of tiny little red blisters!! Would never use this product or recommend to anyone with sensitive or delicate skin!
Ali S.
Toronto, ON
I find this product excellent for my combination, acne-prone skin. I purchase at Shopper's Drug Mart and a bottle lasts 1-2 months with twice daily use. I've used it for the last 2 years and I have no plans to discontinue use! It is also gentle enough for use with my Clarisonic.
Robyn M.
I started using this product daily about a month ago and have found great results. Blackheads arr clearing up and my pores are feeling -and looking- cleaner! I have tried other products before and none have worked until now. I love this product and will continue to use it!
Jade H.
Windsor, Windsor
I purchased this with the Biore Nose Strips. As I have combo skin, I thought this would really help eliminate the oils and help my breakouts but it dried my face out so much! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with combo or dry skin, maybe oily but it was too harsh for me!
Angela B.
Calgary, AB
Use this product daily after my workout. I like that it gives me a nice fresh minty feel afterwards without drying my skin out. I buy this both at Walmart and Shoppers Drugmart and is always less than $10. A great product that I would recommend without breaking the bank.
hayley a.
grimsby, ON
Bought at shoppers drug mart. Would recommend as a twice a week product. Definitely not for dry skin, works very well to get rid of the oils on my skin and feels great, like a deep cleanse. A moisturizer is needed after though because it leaves my skin very dry feeling.
Rhonda M.
Johnstown
Great cleanser! I try to stay clear from blackheads as much as I can and this product always does the trick! I purchased it from a local drugstore, the texture feels amazing on the skin! I would for sure recommend this product to anyone who struggles with black heads!
courtney p.