BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Emirati B.
Abudhabi
This product is sooo amazing it cleans your face and get rid of all the dirt and make your face feel refreshed and the packaging is good and this product become one of me favorites and I'm definitely going to buy it again
Miranda E.
Winnipeg
Absolutely love the way this cleanser makes my skin feel after using. It creates a nice cooling feeling and you can really feel it get into your pores! The price is pretty reasonable as well! Would definitely recommend.
Tess M.
Enfield
Tad bit drying, but overall I found it worked well. Cleared up my acne pretty quickly and I would definitely recommend it. Was easy to get out and definitely easy to use. Would buy again. Biore hasn't failed me yet !!
Keke J.
Toronto
I love this product so much it really helped me and give me a really nice clear face my face was glowing and smooth and recommend this for teens that have a lot of acne or even grown-ups.
Jennifer C.
CHATHAM, ON
I've been using this for about 3 month and I really like it. I feel like the charcoal really gets down into my pores and cleans them out and I love the tingly feeling on my skin when I rinse.
Fiona M.
Scotland, Buckie
Absolutely love this cleanser works so well to reduce acne and brake outs.You can really feel the product working as you use it and it leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and clean
Jayde B.
I use this once a week and it's great as it targets the bits of the face that has the most problems, I think it's quite strong and if you have sensitive skin then I wouldn't like to recommend just incase.
Unique H.
wellingborough
Spots have cleared controls oil ☺️
It really met my expectations and did what it says on the bottle I bought this from local drugstore really cheap and worth it it could be better as a thicker consistency
Bethany J.
Ottawa
There are bunch of other face washes that are more fun to use but this one does get the job done well. Its not really foamy which i dont like in a cleanser but i like this one.
Keyra M.
I loved the refreshing and kind of 'cooling' feel of this cleanser however after using it for a while it seemed the feel dissapeared. It could have been my skin got used to it.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?