BY BIORÉ #80 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
💋 M.
Austin
This is a good one I have repurchased this and recommended to family and friends not my go to just here and there this product should be used 1-2 times a week with definitely dry your skin
Suzanne M.
London, ON
After hearing many great things about Biore I was excited to try their charcoal acne cleanser. The amount you get in the bottle is pretty good, I disliked the scent greatly, smells like hair dye mixed with peppermint essential oils. I strongly recommend a patch test, as soon as I put it on my face it felt as though it was burning rather than working. The next day my skin felt pretty smooth, soft, hydrated and the size of my pores reduced. Not sure if I would buy again.
Simran G.
I absolutely love this product so much. It is a game changer! It had helped my acne so much and I would definitely recommend it to anyone dealing with acne. The smell is also very pleasant, kind of minty! Packaging is very cute and the bottle size is perfect!
@LizaNúñez N.
Santo Domingo
I don’t use exactly this one, but the one I use is apparently not here, the same below I leave a photo, and i love it, two friends recommended it to me, I was curious, one day I was in the supermarket, I bought it and I've been using it for a few months now and it's going well, just that my acne is a little more resistant and some buds come out again or do not go away at all.
Beatrice W.
London
I have heard so many great things about this cleanser however I have to say that I’m quite disappointed. I used the whole bottle just to make sure that it wasn’t the kind of product that you had a wait a bit to see results for however nothing much happened. It’s not a bad cleanser but nothing amazing.
Adriana R.
This product ir really working to me it reduce my acne an 80% is really effective is on a really creative and nice packaging is not expensive and is long lasting it cleans your skin and leave it really soft!
Angela B.
If you’re a combination skin like me, Biore would be perfect for you! You can purchase this at many places - I got mine from Shopper’s Drug Mart. This cleanser immediately works into your skin, and you can literally feel it working due to the tingliness of it. It feels as if peppermint is on your face lol. Whenever I use this, it always takes away my excess oil and keeps my face under control throughout the day. I just wish that all the ingredients it contains were natural :( cause it contains Laureth 4, which can potentially clog your pores (has a comodogenic rating of 5).
Mariam A.
Abu Dhabi, AlAin
I ABSOLUTELY love this product! When I heard about this, I was super excited to get it, so I could get rid of my acne and balance my combination skin (really oily T-zone and dry cheeks). This wash is one of the best face washes I've ever used. It turns into foam (which is really great for oily skin), when applied and massaged gently on the face and it doesn't dry your face out. After about two weeks or so, I noticed that the oil production on my face has reduced. So, if you have acne and/or oily skin, I personally think that this is the face wash for you!
Geraldine M.
I ABSOLUTELY love this product! When I heard about this, I was super excited to get it, so I could get rid of my acne and balance my oily skin. This wash is one of the best face washes I've ever used. It turns into form (which is really great for oily skin), when applied and massaged gently on the face and it doesn't dry your face out. After about two weeks or so, I noticed that the majority and eventually all my acne was gone and the oil production on my face has reduced
Emma S.
Da16 1jt
A everyday essential for both me and my mum, the brand is fantastic I can't recommend it enough. The price is affordable and super easy to use. Doesn't over dry or over work the skin in any way. It has a slight menthol sort of feeling to it but it's a nice start to end product to use in a day, especially if you wear makeup for a day and need a super cleanse. Leaves my skin feeling cleaner than my other expensive facial cleansers I have used.
courtney p.