BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Natalie F.
LOVE this cleanser! It exfoliates very gently so it's good for sensitive skin or any skin in fact! It slightly tingles on the skin which I like as it really feels like it's giving my skin a deep clean and doing something good for me!
Erica w.
This cleanser does work but it's not really different for other cleansers that I used. It kinda works and makes you skin clear but it's not something that I would buy again. But I do love all Japanese biore clean. Those are amazing.
Laila A.
Cheadle Hulme , Stockport
This cleanser is amazing at keeping acne at bay, it cleans the skin so well, removing all traces of makeup and your face will feel so refreshed after using it. Great for oily skin!! I definitely recommend this you have to try it!
Georgia S.
Brought for my younger sister however tried it myself and completely fell in love, cleared up my larger pores and black heads on my nose, the price is amazing for how well the product works and would highly recommend to everyone
Naomi B.
Downley , High Wycombe
Amazing price and I did notice a difference with my pores. They have a great range for dealing with large pores and blackheads. The packaging is nothing special and does not stand out on the shelf but the product is great.
Paige T.
Used to use this everyday without fail, it made my face so smooth and I seen a dramatic difference with my skin especially with black heads. I bought it from boots and would definitely re-purchase in the future if needed.
Tiia C.
Sault Ste, ON
I have been loyal to this face wash for over a year now and my skin thanks me. It has never been clearer which is amazing because I suffer with adult acne that even most creams prescribed by doctors haven't been able to fix.
Samantha G.
This cleanser really cleans the skin to best of ability and I found that my acne began to become less inflamed almost immediately after using it. Amazing - a must have for sensitive skin. Definitely buy again.
Katie K.
I love this cleanser. This is now one of my favourites! I always keep this one stocked at home. It has a nice cool feel and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed! I definitely recommend trying this one!
Clare S.
Fort mcmurray
This product is very refreshing and smells good. It burns a lot which disappointed me. I bought it at shoppers drug mart. It was harsh on my skin and i turned red. I would buy again as my skin felt very soft.
courtney p.