BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Lexii W.
plant city Florida
I use this everyday. It is amazing. Makes my skin light up. Has an amazing cooling. Refreshing every time
Rachel T.
Gastonia
This product worked as suggested. I am low maintenance when it comes to skin care and this worked for me.
Jessica W.
Fayetteville, NC
I have used this product since it was originally released and I love it. It makes my face feel so clean.
Jasmine B.
Richmond, KY
This product Works amazing. It feels so fresh when putting on and even better when its off. Feels clean.
chelsea r.
works great with overnight pimples, and pores. makes skin a little red, and blotchy, but i love it !!!!!!
Briauna T.
This stuff cleans of my pores amazingly! My t zone is terrible but this product helps keeps it less oily.
Maggie S.
Cumming
Pretty mediocre. Not really anything to be excited about, however it does it’s job, and does reduce acne.
Stephanie H.
Hanover, PA
Didn’t really notice a difference, it got my face clean however didn’t seem to help reduce any break outs
Danielle S.
Brenton, WV
Love this! Helps with blackheads! The first time I had ever bought anything with charcoal and I loved it!
Michelle P.
Laredo, TX
This has cleaned my face tremendously. Awesome product and will definitely buy again. Bought it at HEB
Ashley J.