BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
laya_infinity_ W.
clinton
My experience with biore charcoal acne clearing cleanser wasn't that great to be honest it was rough on my skin, made my skin very dry and itchy after use of it . I would actually break out in whiteheads the next day and it just was really not my product.
Mimi H.
South Hadley, MA
I love this soap! It is currently part of my everyday skincare routine.It has helped clear up my skin so much, and it smells amazing. It gives my skin an amazing tingly feelings, and leaves it feeling extremely clean and refreshed. I will definitely buy this again.
Ashley G.
Saint paul, MN
Love this product!! Makes my face feel nice and clean. Repeat user been using it for 6 months now. I bought it from Target and Walmart.  But you can get it anywhere.  Very good value around $5. good price range.  No improvement need from what i think
Barbara D.
Easton, PA
This is great on my oily skin! It leaves my face feeling fresh and tingly after I wash it off. I usually apply it in the shower and let it sit on my face for about a minute. The steam opens up my pores and allows the face wash to really get the dirt out of my skin.
Hannah S.
Parkersburg
I'm always look for something new to help with my acne. For the price this product definitely does the job. The packaging is a bit busy for my taste however as far as charcoal cleansers go it rose to the top of what I've tried. Overall Biore gets an A- from me :).
Courtney S.
Laurens, NY
Did not think that this product did anything for my skin besides get it semi-clean. Not acne-fighting, in fact I broke out worse. Not worth your money. I know charcoal is the new 'miracle worker' when it comes to beauty products but this one isn't worth one cent.
Emily S.
Macon
After a few days of using this product i began to notice that my skin was very oily and shiny which actually led to more acne on my face. The charcoal also seemed to irritate my skin and cause redness. This product did not meet my expectations and made my skin worse.
christine. 👁.
Boston, MA
I receieved this cleanser as a sample and I loved it ever since! It is super cooling and feels minty on the skin which i Love. Sometimes I keep it on my face as a mask, and then lather off. Great for oily skin since it really pulls everything out. Love love love!
Ashley G.
Jackson, KY
I really love the fresh tingly feeling you get after washing your face with the Charcoal Acne cleaner. I don't actually suffer from acne but I still use the daily for the fresh, tingly clean feelings. I always have this in my bathroom and another on backup.
Dakota J.
Works amazing with removing black heads and pores and is great for oily skin. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and good as new. It is very effective and always gets the job done. I think the scent could be a little more appealing but that's not really a huge issue. The product works and i can always rely on it.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?