BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Sarah P.
Grayson, KY
It is a little drying, but it really works! I love this stuff. My acne literally disappeared overnight and hasn't came back, even if I didn't use the product for over a week. It affordable and amazing and I hope you all try it out sometime. You will see results too!
Alana T.
Brandenburg, KY
It does help with acne that would simply be caused by dirty skin or clogged pores, but as for acne that is caused by hormones, obviously it doesn't do a lot to help with that. It is a very good product though. I would buy it again if I was looking for a new cleanser.
Sarah C.
Long Valley, NJ
I was disappointed by this product. It does a fine job of cleansing, but didn't feel like it was targeting my oily, acne-prone skin like it was supposed to. I made it through the bottle, but didn't and wouldn't repurchase. There are better washes for the same price.
Darrah H.
Ocean Springs, MS
I like this product. It smells nice and removes makeup residue well. It does not treat blemishes as well as some other products I have tried, but it does clean the face well. I like the cool sensation with the charcoal. I would recommend for a valuable face wash choice.
Haikey B.
Bemidji, MN
Was not a fan of this, not sure if i got a wonkey product or its just not for my face, but it felt really harsh on my skin and i don't have sensitive skin. It left my face red and bumpy. which could be a reaction, but i would not buy again. I would reccommend though
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
I use the charcoal face wash as the second part of my face care routine. I first use a scrub. After washing that off I use the charcoal face wash. I find it effective to use the scrub first because I can really feel the effects of the charcoal wash working. It’s a little tingly but I like that LOL.
Shana M.
Vernon
It is one of the main facial cleaners i keep in my house because it works the best! It doesnt affect my sensitive skin or my eczema. It also doesn't dry my face out so bad that either I get chapped or later during day my face gets so oily that I look and feel greasy.
Barbara D.
Easton , PA
This is great on my oily skin! It leaves my face feeling fresh and tingly after I wash it off. I usually apply it in the shower and let it sit on my face for about a minute. The steam opens up my pores and allows the face wash to really get the dirt out of my skin.
Hannah S.
Parkersburg
I'm always look for something new to help with my acne. For the price this product definitely does the job. The packaging is a bit busy for my taste however as far as charcoal cleansers go it rose to the top of what I've tried. Overall Biore gets an A- from me :).
Ashley👽
Syracuse
I don't like the texture or the lack of suds but the product has a gentle scent unlike other charcoal facial washes I've tried. This product does make make my face feel clean.
courtney p.