BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Terrin R.
Love this product! At first I wasn't a fan because when you put it on first it makes your face feel almost like a burning sensation, after a few uses, it turned around. It leaves your face cool and really reduces the amount of black heads. Would recommend to anyone who has stubborn black heads! Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
I love this cleanser!! I am a 14 year old girl so spots and oily skin are very common. It is a very gentle product and I have sensitive skin so a lot of products can be quite harsh but this product is not. You can really tell that your skin is clean when your finished and I have bought it again and again. Would recommend
Diana A.
Mérida, Yucatán
Muy buen gel limpiador, lo he usado diario por casi un mes y me ha ido de maravilla, para nada me ha irritado el rostro, huele agradable, el producto dura, a pesar de que lo uso de dos a tres veces por día, todos los días. 👍🏻
kimberly C.
I didn't,t love or hate this product. I bought it one time and didn't again, only because I saw no results from it. It is affordable and you can find it almost anywhere. It wasn't harsh on my skin or anything. I bought it trying something new, and I used all of it which is a good thing but I would recommend it.
Mafe S.

This product is not my favorite, but it helped me a lot for my acne problems. I was useful to combat acne and it is very economical. I use it every day (2 times a day), so you can buy it at least 2 every 12 weeks. I would definitely buy this product again.
Bronwyn S.
This product is good after you use it for a couple of weeks. I found that it was bringing all the dirt in my skin to the surface and making my spots worse, but I powered through that and it really made my skin a lot softer and looks a lot better now! I bought this at Superdrug and will definetly be buying again!
Mallory H.
I didn’t have high hopes for this cleanser as it came out around the time of the “charcoal fad”, but it’s actually really great! My skin feels clean and super refreshed after using it and my breakouts have been reduced. Only downside is I found it a bit drying for my combination skin. Overall, great cleanser!!
Samantha W.
I have combination skin and for me this cleanser/ face wash did not work for me! If anything this made my face breakout more and become more oily at night! Really thick texture which was hard to work into a lather too but skin did feel clean afterwards... then again it does with whatever you use to wash with.
Evi K.
Love this! Helps reducing pores and blackheads that are on my nose. The only bad thing about this product is that the smell kind of irritates my eyes when i wash my face. I would not recommend it for everyday use because it makes your skin a bit dry. Only bought it once but aiming to buy it again.
Clare E.
this product makes my skin feel extremely clean but it takes all the moister out of my skin and it sometimes makes my skin feel bad. the package is alright, seems a bit cheap but hay thats just the packing at least the product is effective! I would recommend this product to people with oily skin
courtney p.