BY BIORÉ #71 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Sydney C.
Murray, UT
This is my go to anytime i break out! It’s cooling and honestly seems to help my acne go down and stay gone!
Julia B.
orlando
Heats up when you start washing your face so you knows it's actually real charcoal. This stuff works so well
Cristi L.
ann arbor
This is a really good product for acne and pores it cleans them up nice and your acne starts to go away fast.
Bridget Y.
Loving this cleanser! It seems to be working! 🤗

Packing is nothing out of the norm.

I purchased it at Target.
Maya Y.
AMAZING leaves my skin minty fresh, smooth, and so clean! Very inexpensive and personally has helped my skin
Amber L.
I love this my pores are so small and less clogged when I get done using this. Amazing I swear it really is.
Rameeka F.
Bronx, NY
This has been my go to cleanser, my face is left clean without feeling dry. It helps keep my oily skin at bay
Olynsie M.
New Rochelle, NY
It's the bomb dot com! Bought mine off Amazon... It is inexpensive & works great. Leaves face squeaky clean 😻
Dominique U.
San Antonio, TX
Love this stuff and really cleans my skin. And to make me more happy its cheap and works great on acne skin.
Audrey D.
Kempton, IL
Great product. Citrus scent. Leaves face clean but not dry. Helps absorb the oil on face for about 12 hours!
Ashley J.