BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Keelin W.
Union
Didn’t seem to work that well and also caused some rashes on my face, as well as others in the family
I noticed an improvement on those tiny little blackheads on my nose that the pore strips couldn't get
Kyah
I use this because I have bad acne and I think it works really well and makes my face feel exfoliated
Hannah L.
Karnak
Like it! I’ve said before I have really bad blackheads but this does a good job of knocking them out
Rachel B.
Saint Albans
Really helps clear up my acne! It leaves a refreshing, cool feeling after cleansing. Super effective!
Emily R.
Loyall, KY
I think this product worked well on my skin. It helped clear out my pores and make my face feel fresh
Bethany D.
campbellsville
This stuff really clears your skin up, it just purges it because it brings everything to the surface.
Bárbara D.
Deland
Since my skin is very delicated I really recommend this product. I really do a nice job on my face
Makayla H.
vidor
Works if you constantly use it. The smell is nice, and it leaves your skin feeling very refreshedz
Elissa H.
Fitzgerald
Charcoal charcoal charcoal... The best thing on the market right now with a lot of good uses.💗💗💗💗💗
courtney p.