BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Samantha F.
I have sensitive skin.. this worked out okay for me just still having break outs in my chin area not sure why.
Christina H.
This face cleaner has helped to keep my face free from breakouts and keeps my skin feeling hydrated and clean.
Afeefah M.
Triangle, Va
It does a great job at clearing away my acne and acne scars. It cleared most of my acne scars within two weeks.
Anna P.
Louisa
I absolutely love the biore brand. They're cheap, available at most stores, and leave my skin feeling flawless.
Payton G.
Oakland , TN
Made my skin feel very clean. Interested color and texture totally worth the money, also very reasonably priced
Cristy C.
I love this product I use it every single morning and I have not had a break out in over a year it's wonderful
Dakota F.
Roseburg
Boire charcoal face scrub clears up my face pretty well. I would use it again. It didn't cost that much either.
Jordyn M.
Stephenville , TX
decent product just left my skin a little dry and itchy. It spreads and lathers very well and has a good smell.
mitzi g.
Rexburg
I thought it was okay. It wasn’t too inexpensive, but it didn’t do as much as I thought it would do to my skin.
jade j.
Brooklyn
Not Bad...Got The Job Done And Worked With My Very Difficult Skin...Left It Smooth And Just Overrall Felt Great
courtney p.