BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lexii W.
Sparta , MI
I use this everyday. It is amazing. Makes my skin light up. Has an amazing cooling. Refreshing every time
Danielle S.
Brenton, WV
Love this! Helps with blackheads! The first time I had ever bought anything with charcoal and I loved it!
Rachel T.
Gastonia
This product worked as suggested. I am low maintenance when it comes to skin care and this worked for me.
Maggie S.
Cumming
Pretty mediocre. Not really anything to be excited about, however it does it’s job, and does reduce acne.
Melinda B.
bel alton
I wasn't too impressed with this product. It smelled fine but I did not notice a difference in my skin.
Brittni P.
Helps to keep your skin clean, doesn't exactly keep acne away. It does have a nice tingle when washing.
Susan C.
Dallas
Is very strong but effective. Great for pimples and black head.i bougth this product in walmart at 6.97
Ashley B.
Huber Heights, OH
My skin felt amazing after using the charcoal face mask!! I highly recommend this product for everyone!
Michelle P.
Laredo, TX
This has cleaned my face tremendously. Awesome product and will definitely buy again. Bought it at HEB
Nicole C.
Elmhurst , NY
Good product and refreshing as well, makes your skin feel soft and cool. Favorite product. Recommend it
courtney p.