BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jada C.
Sebring
The Product was honestly amazing! It was really sad to empty the whole bottle and throw it away. It made my skin really clear up after the many years of acne. I wanted to try it again, but is a student and had to settle for the cheaper stuff...But really recommend it
Sarah C.
Rochester, NY
I was disappointed by this product. It does a fine job of cleansing, but didn't feel like it was targeting my oily, acne-prone skin like it was supposed to. I made it through the bottle, but didn't and wouldn't repurchase. There are better washes for the same price.
Sarah P.
Grayson, KY
It is a little drying, but it really works! I love this stuff. My acne literally disappeared overnight and hasn't came back, even if I didn't use the product for over a week. It affordable and amazing and I hope you all try it out sometime. You will see results too!
Alana T.
Brandenburg, KY
It does help with acne that would simply be caused by dirty skin or clogged pores, but as for acne that is caused by hormones, obviously it doesn't do a lot to help with that. It is a very good product though. I would buy it again if I was looking for a new cleanser.
Hailey B.
Bemidji, MN
Was not a fan of this, not sure if i got a wonkey product or its just not for my face, but it felt really harsh on my skin and i don't have sensitive skin. It left my face red and bumpy. which could be a reaction, but i would not buy again. I would reccommend though
Mollie W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I really like biore. Their cleansers are so cooling and refreshing, they always feel really nice on my skin. However, they are also pretty drying, I have to moisturize my face immediately or it feels uncomfortable. Overall, I feel like it cleans my face efficiantly.
Shana M.
Vernon
It is one of the main facial cleaners i keep in my house because it works the best! It doesnt affect my sensitive skin or my eczema. It also doesn't dry my face out so bad that either I get chapped or later during day my face gets so oily that I look and feel greasy.
Barbara D.
Easton, PA
This is great on my oily skin! It leaves my face feeling fresh and tingly after I wash it off. I usually apply it in the shower and let it sit on my face for about a minute. The steam opens up my pores and allows the face wash to really get the dirt out of my skin.
Hannah S.
Parkersburg
I'm always look for something new to help with my acne. For the price this product definitely does the job. The packaging is a bit busy for my taste however as far as charcoal cleansers go it rose to the top of what I've tried. Overall Biore gets an A- from me :).
laya_infinity_ W.
clinton
My experience with biore charcoal acne clearing cleanser wasn't that great to be honest it was rough on my skin, made my skin very dry and itchy after use of it . I would actually break out in whiteheads the next day and it just was really not my product.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?