Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,461 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 59 Q&A
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
It's a good product but it didn't really do anything for my combination skin personally. It dried my skin out.
The BEST face wash out there. I use this while I'm in the shower after my pours have been opened from the steam
This is great for the summertime!! It keeps your skin cool. It's very lightweight. Evens skin tone flawlessly.
Not Bad...Got The Job Done And Worked With My Very Difficult Skin...Left It Smooth And Just Overrall Felt Great
I have sensitive skin.. this worked out okay for me just still having break outs in my chin area not sure why.
I typically switch around when it comes to scrubs! Bit by far this is in my top 3. Love how it leaves my face.
I am using this now in the shower... It feels Amazing!!!!! Great Value... worth every penny. Thank You Biore!!!
I absolutely love the biore brand. They're cheap, available at most stores, and leave my skin feeling flawless.
Es un producto muy bueno muy efectivo a mi me encanta lo he usando varias veces y te deja el rostro muy limpio
decent product just left my skin a little dry and itchy. It spreads and lathers very well and has a good smell.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos