BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Taylor D.
It's a good product but it didn't really do anything for my combination skin personally. It dried my skin out.
Amanda B.
Paramus, NJ
The BEST face wash out there. I use this while I'm in the shower after my pours have been opened from the steam
Niara H.
This is great for the summertime!! It keeps your skin cool. It's very lightweight. Evens skin tone flawlessly.
jade j.
Brooklyn
Not Bad...Got The Job Done And Worked With My Very Difficult Skin...Left It Smooth And Just Overrall Felt Great
Samantha F.
I have sensitive skin.. this worked out okay for me just still having break outs in my chin area not sure why.
Yesenia Z.
Edinburg, TX
I typically switch around when it comes to scrubs! Bit by far this is in my top 3. Love how it leaves my face.
Emily M.
Miami
I am using this now in the shower... It feels Amazing!!!!! Great Value... worth every penny. Thank You Biore!!!
Anna A.
Louisa, KY
I absolutely love the biore brand. They're cheap, available at most stores, and leave my skin feeling flawless.
jenniffer r.
Doral, FL
Es un producto muy bueno muy efectivo a mi me encanta lo he usando varias veces y te deja el rostro muy limpio
Jordyn M.
decent product just left my skin a little dry and itchy. It spreads and lathers very well and has a good smell.
courtney p.