BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Siobhan H.
Halifax, NS
I actually stole this from my sister I liked it so much haha. You don't need a lot but it works really well. It has an almost minty feel to it and it definitely wakes you up. I love using this in the morning when I have to wake up early. I've gone through 2 bottles.
Briar H.
Morden, MB
Really bad for dry skin. It dried me out with the first use leaving my skin dry and lifeless. I should have been expecting this as most charcoal products leave my skin feeling flaky. I can see how it would be really amazing for oily skin though. Great price for the amount you get!
Ali S.
Toronto , ON
I find this product excellent for my combination, acne-prone skin. I purchase at Shopper's Drug Mart and a bottle lasts 1-2 months with twice daily use. I've used it for the last 2 years and I have no plans to discontinue use! It is also gentle enough for use with my Clarisonic.
Amelia F.
Owen Sound, ON
Omgie in love <3 with this face wash. As soon as you scrub your face and rinse you can feel this cool refreshed feeling. No black left over on your face is more like a gel scrub then a hard exfoliant scrub. Onto my second bottle now even the boyfriend asked me to buy more :)
Jade H.
Windsor, Windsor
I purchased this with the Biore Nose Strips. As I have combo skin, I thought this would really help eliminate the oils and help my breakouts but it dried my face out so much! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with combo or dry skin, maybe oily but it was too harsh for me!
Robyn M.
I started using this product daily about a month ago and have found great results. Blackheads arr clearing up and my pores are feeling -and looking- cleaner! I have tried other products before and none have worked until now. I love this product and will continue to use it!
Lavinia R.
Laval, QC
I personally had break outs after using this product which is a big down side for me but this is ver personal to my skin becase my friend uses it and says it's her go-to cleanser so I guess it depends of the type of skin you have and if you are more sensitive like me.
Angela B.
Calgary, AB
Use this product daily after my workout. I like that it gives me a nice fresh minty feel afterwards without drying my skin out. I buy this both at Walmart and Shoppers Drugmart and is always less than $10. A great product that I would recommend without breaking the bank.
hayley a.
GRIMSBY, ON
Bought at shoppers drug mart. Would recommend as a twice a week product. Definitely not for dry skin, works very well to get rid of the oils on my skin and feels great, like a deep cleanse. A moisturizer is needed after though because it leaves my skin very dry feeling.
Rhonda M.
Johnstown
Great cleanser! I try to stay clear from blackheads as much as I can and this product always does the trick! I purchased it from a local drugstore, the texture feels amazing on the skin! I would for sure recommend this product to anyone who struggles with black heads!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?