BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Moll C.
Ormonde Street, Jarrow
This really, REALLY works. It cleared my skin up so Well! I used it daily and my skin cleared of all my acne and even my blackheads got better (and they never go away!). It can be a little drying when you use it all the time, so I now use it every day (and go back to daily when I'm having a breakout) but I honestly swear by this product
Billie-Jo P.
West Bridgeford , Nottigham
Love this product! Your skin feels tight and clean after using. Although you can use it any time I find it best to use in the shower as it has a cooling effect on the face. It’s very good value for money and I would recommend it to anyone.
I love this cleanser!! I am a 14 year old girl so spots and oily skin are very common. It is a very gentle product and I have sensitive skin so a lot of products can be quite harsh but this product is not. You can really tell that your skin is clean when your finished and I have bought it again and again. Would recommend
Cassie C.
Adelaide
Honestly I was not a massive fan of this product. I found it made my skin more oily after using it and it didnt have any amazing benefits for my skin, which was a massive let down. I dont know if it was just that my skin is sensetive but it also make my skin really red afterwards, I probably wouldn't recommend this product.
kimberly C.
APO
I didn't,t love or hate this product. I bought it one time and didn't again, only because I saw no results from it. It is affordable and you can find it almost anywhere. It wasn't harsh on my skin or anything. I bought it trying something new, and I used all of it which is a good thing but I would recommend it.
Diana A.
Mérida, Yucatán
Muy buen gel limpiador, lo he usado diario por casi un mes y me ha ido de maravilla, para nada me ha irritado el rostro, huele agradable, el producto dura, a pesar de que lo uso de dos a tres veces por día, todos los días. 👍🏻
Bronwyn S.
This product is good after you use it for a couple of weeks. I found that it was bringing all the dirt in my skin to the surface and making my spots worse, but I powered through that and it really made my skin a lot softer and looks a lot better now! I bought this at Superdrug and will definetly be buying again!
Mafe S.
Caracas

This product is not my favorite, but it helped me a lot for my acne problems. I was useful to combat acne and it is very economical. I use it every day (2 times a day), so you can buy it at least 2 every 12 weeks. I would definitely buy this product again.
Mallory H.
I didn’t have high hopes for this cleanser as it came out around the time of the “charcoal fad”, but it’s actually really great! My skin feels clean and super refreshed after using it and my breakouts have been reduced. Only downside is I found it a bit drying for my combination skin. Overall, great cleanser!!
Samantha W.
London
I have combination skin and for me this cleanser/ face wash did not work for me! If anything this made my face breakout more and become more oily at night! Really thick texture which was hard to work into a lather too but skin did feel clean afterwards... then again it does with whatever you use to wash with.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?