BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Angela B.
If you’re a combination skin like me, Biore would be perfect for you! You can purchase this at many places - I got mine from Shopper’s Drug Mart. This cleanser immediately works into your skin, and you can literally feel it working due to the tingliness of it. It feels as if peppermint is on your face lol. Whenever I use this, it always takes away my excess oil and keeps my face under control throughout the day. I just wish that all the ingredients it contains were natural :( cause it contains Laureth 4, which can potentially clog your pores (has a comodogenic rating of 5).
Mariam A.
Abu Dhabi, AlAin
I ABSOLUTELY love this product! When I heard about this, I was super excited to get it, so I could get rid of my acne and balance my combination skin (really oily T-zone and dry cheeks). This wash is one of the best face washes I've ever used. It turns into foam (which is really great for oily skin), when applied and massaged gently on the face and it doesn't dry your face out. After about two weeks or so, I noticed that the oil production on my face has reduced. So, if you have acne and/or oily skin, I personally think that this is the face wash for you!
Charlie M.
Caxton street, Middlesbrough
This is the best cleanser i have had. Within the first couple of uses i saw results. It refreshes the skin and you feel like it has done what it is meant to do. I bought mine at boots and would recommend to anyoneBioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
Eve B.
Daventry
I love this product, from the first use it was already in my regular skincare routine. It helps get rid of any blemishes even if they are invisible to the human eye. However it does make your eyes sting if you get it anywhere near the eye area.
Geraldine M.
I ABSOLUTELY love this product! When I heard about this, I was super excited to get it, so I could get rid of my acne and balance my oily skin. This wash is one of the best face washes I've ever used. It turns into form (which is really great for oily skin), when applied and massaged gently on the face and it doesn't dry your face out. After about two weeks or so, I noticed that the majority and eventually all my acne was gone and the oil production on my face has reduced
Molly T.
This product although on the pricey side is amazing at leaving your skin feeling refreshed!! It runs a cold sensation across your skin making your skin feel and look rejuvenated whilst also cleansing the skin amazingly. It is worth the money since a little goes a long way!!
Emma S.
Da16 1jt
A everyday essential for both me and my mum, the brand is fantastic I can't recommend it enough. The price is affordable and super easy to use. Doesn't over dry or over work the skin in any way. It has a slight menthol sort of feeling to it but it's a nice start to end product to use in a day, especially if you wear makeup for a day and need a super cleanse. Leaves my skin feeling cleaner than my other expensive facial cleansers I have used.
Tess A.
My favourite cleanser of all time! I use this of a morning with a face scrub pad and it works beautifully. my skin feels refreshed and smooth after just the first use. it has a pump so you can better control how much product you use. I have combination/oily skin that can tend to be temperamental when I comes to skincare products I use on it and this never irritates my skin. 10/10 recommend 100% buying again.
Melanie S.
Toronto
This is the first time using this brand of acne cleanser.  I love the coolness that I feel when I apply it.  It makes my skin tingle and invigorates me in the morning.  I didn't know what to expect but I am more than happy with my results.  If I'm away and don't have this with me, my acne doesn't reappear right away.  I love this product, and I will be buying it in the future
Lilyan U.
Bethlehem, PA
Oh, magical charcoal! Every since I discovered the benefits of charcoal, especially for oily skin, I've been hooked! When I saw Biore came out with Charcoal products, I had to give them a try. My skin is not very acne prone, so I only use this cleanser when I have a major breakout. I wouldn't say it stops breakouts overnight, but within a few days I am usually back to normal thanks to this cleanser!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?