BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Kelcee B.
I have some acne but this wash helped my clear up some of my acne and it was gentle and I got it online and I loved it
Lillian D.
Yelm
Worked good on my skin.after a while made it dry, clear and clean but dry. I used a non oil based moisturizer to help.
Kyla 🧟.
I just started using it and it helps get rid of pimples. I use it only on areas that i have pimples amd it helps a lot.
Shilynn W.
I LOVE the cooling factor it has. My skin always feels great after. It isn't too drying and I like the pump packaging.
Bernice D.
sanborn
This is used in my daily skin care regimen. I can’t go a day without using it! It makes tour skin feel fresh and clean!
Kristina C.
Nice and refreshing 👍 has a really nice menthol cooling effect after rinsing it off. Definitely a morning face cleaner.
Sylvia R.
Love this product. It's the only one I'd use on my face with a nice moisturizer, it's perfect. Would suggest to anyone
Brianna B.
Quincy
Very thick and clogged my pores which caused more acne. Wouldn't reccomend. Try cetaphil oil control products instead.
Kayla H.
Cullman
This one was great I. Use it around my monthly gift from mother nature. It helps with my break outs and clears my skin.
Darian W.
Flint, TX
I have looked and looked for a good face wash and I found one! This stuff is awesome!! No more breakouts or oily skin.
courtney p.