BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Danielle D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I bought this product because the charcoal seems to be a big hit right now! I was a first time user and it met my expectations. It was a nice product, but I was a little disappointed. There is a little room for improvement... it smelled nice and felt great but I didn't see a huge change in my skin. I will still use it.
Kristin H.
Rexburg
Ok so, this prosecution didn’t work for me, however, I do see why people like it. It had this amazing cooking feeling and it tingles when you was apply it and get it into a lather. It detoxes the skin and is suppose to dig stuff out, but this product just wasn’t for me.
Sarah R.
Tulsa, OK
Love the charcoal stuff from Biore. I’ve used this and the charcoal soap bar. Love them both. They make your face feel super tingly and fresh and clean. And really help with the blackheads. Also very moderately priced. Definitely good for people on a budget like myself!
Reilly H.
San Diego, CA
This cleanser is okay. It works, and there is nothing blatantly wrong with it, but I have definitely had better. I wish it was more creamy than it was, the smell is a little strong. It is a good value, however, and seems to work just fine. Probably would not buy again.
Karina B.
Every use with this cleanser is a mini facial. The heat from the charcoal activation opens your pores, but isn't harsh on the skin. This product is better than some products I've bought from high-end skincare brands and never irratates my extremely sensitive skin.
Katie K.
Braselton
LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH!!! I love charcoal and face cleaners with charcoal in it as well!! Worked perfect for me and my skin!!! It is super affordable and it is a great value. The pump makes it so easy to put on your hands and not get a mess everywhere!! LOVE LVOE LOVE
Anni M.
Milwaukee, WI
This has been one of my go to cleansers for years now. I love how cooling it is on the skin, and the charcoal really helps to clear out my breakouts. Be careful around the eyes because it burns a bit, but overall this is a great product. Can't rave about it more!
Carissa M.
Tonganoxie , KS
I have never had good luck with facial cleansers but this one has worked amazing. I love the charcoal base and every time I use it I can feel it working. It makes my faces so smooth and clear. I love it and I definitely recommend it to anyone with acne problems.
Sarah M.
Creve Coeur, MO
This is a decent product. I think it's just not quite right for me. I definitely have had to limit my use of this product to about once a week because I noticed my face was getting very dried out when I used it every day. It does a very deep clean of your face though!
Cayelynn S.
Reedsville
This product cleaned my face but I felt that it made my skin feel tight after using. I only used it a couple times. I thought it was affordable and was easy to get. The bottle is what caught my attention! I would recommend you try it and see maybe it was just my skin!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?