BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Rachael E.
Madison
One of the few otc face washes that my sensitive skin can handle! Just a slight tingly feeling from the menthol in it but it's not over powering like many other face washes that use menthol. Not too drying, so if I forget to moisturize after washing my face I'm still okay.
Angela R.
Bronx
I love Biore's products! I’ve tried about a dozen different face wash in the past year or so, and this one seems to work the best for me.
I have sensitive skin so I was worried that it might be too strong but haven't had any problems yet.
My skin feels refreshed. I would recommend it to anyone looks for a great face wash!
👑Robyn B.
Townville, SC
ooh yes!!!! this facial wash is to die for. if you have tons of black heads they are basically all gone in maybe a week. The packaging is so cute also!! It is a little pricey but honestly you see the results so it is worth it. I have recommended it to so many others
Nadine W.
Rockville
This product wasn’t exactly what I wanted my skin just felt shiny and rubbery. My pores were cleared but it wasn’t amazing, they ended up being more susceptible to getting acne afterwards. Would suggest as a once every now and then products rather then every day routine.
Cailin C.
For a drug store cleanser this product does wonders. I really like the cooking effect it has. Also it removes all of my makeup after a long day I look forward to using my biore! Not only do I buy this on the regular, I will continue to recommend it to my friends as well!
Amy m.
I think I was hopeful for this working miracles, and it did meet my expectations. I enjoy how easy it is to apply on and how seamlessly it wipes off. I'd definitely buy this again, as it makes it easier to use it instead of mixing charcoal myself. Great product & I would recommend it to my friends.
Sarah R.
Tulsa, OK
Love the charcoal stuff from Biore. I’ve used this and the charcoal soap bar. Love them both. They make your face feel super tingly and fresh and clean. And really help with the blackheads. Also very moderately priced. Definitely good for people on a budget like myself!
Danielle D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I bought this product because the charcoal seems to be a big hit right now! I was a first time user and it met my expectations. It was a nice product, but I was a little disappointed. There is a little room for improvement... it smelled nice and felt great but I didn't see a huge change in my skin. I will still use it.
jocelyn P.
I tried this product once to help with acne, more specifically, my hormonal acne. The cleanser has a nice fresh scent and cleans the skin well leaving little dirt behind. Unfortunately it didn't do too much to clear my acne. I'm still searching for the perfect cleanser!
Kristin H.
Rexburg
Ok so, this prosecution didn’t work for me, however, I do see why people like it. It had this amazing cooking feeling and it tingles when you was apply it and get it into a lather. It detoxes the skin and is suppose to dig stuff out, but this product just wasn’t for me.
courtney p.