BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Christina B.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff is incredible. It makes your skin cold and refreshing and fresh and all those amazing clean minty fresh feels.
member-c386f
Love the during and after the way this makes my face feel, such a clean and not stripped feeling. One of my new favorites
Felicia T.
Toledo, OH
Gets my face clean but I'm only able to use it once a week because its to harsh on my cheeks and leaves them feeling raw.
megan s.
Anniston
incredible face wash! it leaves my skin feeling tingly and smooth every time I use it, nearly done with my bottle at home
Hailey T.
Midlothian , TX
It did absolutely nothing for my skin. It smells good and is a nice cleanser, but did nothing for my breakouts and acne.
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
This is my one of my favorite of all times face cleanser it works so good on my face and it gives my face a fresh feeling
Nieeunta W.
Hampton, GA
Great product!! I was shocked that these products were as good as they are! They are really good and clears up acne well.
Jane W.
Palestine
I love this mask it clears my face right up. I always it them every night! Makes my face feel soft as a babies butt, lol
Josefina m.
Delhi, CA
I like the tingling feeling that it leaves on my skin afterwards. Noticeably less blackheads and doesn't dry out my face.
Imane A.
It was a little harsh at first but my acne reduced dramatically! Also was afordable!also goes great with the pore strips!
courtney p.