BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Itzel O.
La Puente
Clean my skin nicely, don't think the charcoal made a difference but did what a cleaner should do.
Bárbara D.
Deland
Since my skin is very delicated I really recommend this product. I really do a nice job on my face
Veronica R.
Walton
Would buy again. Deep cleansing. Gentle, refreshing. Bought from Walmart. Repeat user. Inexpensive.
Macey B.
Kennesaw , GA
I did not like this product at all! It was very drying and made my acne worse! I do not recommend!
Emily R.
Dewar
Made my skin feel refresh and smooth but I didn't notice a big difference in blackheads diminishing
Desiree R.
Belleville
One of the top products I use. I recommended it to my siblings and it worked for them just as well.
DesiRe W.
Pretty decent cleanser. Takes a couple uses before you see any results. My husband loves it though.
Liliana M.
Fort Benning, GA
Currently using this for my blackheads.. it is amazing! My acne has also decreased significantly!
Ashley S.
millersville
Great product help me minimize pores and left my skin feeling fresh and cleaned I would recommend
Jacqueline D.
Love the charcoal face wash. My face always feels clean and refreshed after as well as less oily!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?