Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,460 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 59 Q&A
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
I've only been using this for a few weeks but it seems to be working pretty well. It's very gentle and I like it so far.
works really good and makes your skin feel smooth. Its totally worth the buy cause it makes you face feel nice and clean.
I have 4 bottles if this really helped clear my acne. Would definitely buy again. You can grab it from all drugstores.
When my skin was dull and had a lot of acne in high school i would use this. It clarifies and it controls my oily skin.
Dried my face out extremely bad. Will never use this again. I do not recommend unless you have EXTREMELY dry skin
Love love love this stuff! It is the only product I've found that completely cleans the pores. My son uses it as well.
It did not help my skin at all. I am not impressed with the quality of this product. I would spend my money elsewhere.
I wash my face with this every other day and it’s amazing my face feels refreshed and clean. I bought mines at target.
Love that this helps with blackheads so well! The pump on the bottle is nice so you don’t get it all over and waste it!
I love it. Make your face feel so clean and it removes all the dirt from your face. I buy them at Walmart. It’s cheap.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos