BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Julia K.
Norton, MA
Although I don’t have oily skin, this product still works great. It has that cool medicated feel to it (from the charcoal) and it works really well to keep my skin clear. I avoid using it every day though because it can be a little rough on my skin and make my skin a little red.
Heide R.
Raleigh
I like this product during my oily, summer months.  It really keeps everything in tip-top condition.  The pump makes it easy to dispense the right amount.  It washes off easily.  I like it better than the bar version of the soap.  I have recommended this to others.
Megan V.
Alexandria, LA
I used every bit of this cleanser.  It was effective and easy to use. I don't have a ton of breakouts, but it did seem to work well on the few I get without the harsher chemicals of some acne washes.  IT wasn't too pricey and easy to find so I might buy it again.
Jada S.
I don’t have acne, but this product is still amazing. I personally love anything and everything that has charcoal in it. It’s just an amazing ingredient for your skin. I have occasional break outs, due to female issues and this product does wonders during that time especially.
Desiree C.
Hesperia, CA
My skin has been breaking out lately and I tend to get blackheads. I heard about this mask and decided to try it. It worked great. The morning after my first use I could see a difference in my skin. My blemishes were smaller. My face felt smooth and the product was gentle.
Monnique U.
Nuevo
I really love this cleanser. It works excellent I’m in love with it. My face was a little dry but my face is usually oily . As soon as you apply it and massage it to your face you feel it working it’s really effective and I would totally buy it again I really recommend this!
Nikki P.
I love this product as I am not someone who can afford super expensive facial cleansers. this one for me has been helping to detox the impurities from my face and it always tingles and leaves a cool refreshed feeling on my face that I love while not burning my sensitive skin.
Savannah M.
This is the only stuff that gets my skin clear. It can dirt, sweat, oil and sebum out of your pores. It was relatively cheap, for professional quality! I am a repeat user, and I can say this really works, I recommend this to anyone with any type of skin, and with any budget.
Reagan W.
Lutz
This is my go-to acne face wash as it leaves my face feeling cool and refreshed. It is an inexpensive yet useful product that is available at most drugstores in my area. I like this product so much that I recommend my family and friends this particular wash when it comes up.
Jennifer J.
Versailles
Makes your face feel baby smooth after using. Can noticeably see a difference. Very effective in getting your face clean. Packaged so you know exactly what you are buying. Can be harsh and if you pair up with the charcoal mask that hurts when it comes time to take off.
courtney p.