Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.23 / 5 based on 3,555 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 63 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
Love the cool sensation on your skin after washing with it! Doesn't help with all acne but keeps it at bay. Bought it at Target.
After I use this product, my face feels really fresh and clean. I gave 4 stars because I still have occasional small breakouts.
I use this cleanser all the time and i love it. Not harsh like other acne cleansers and you can use it with an exfoliator brush
After putting it on it gives a little tingle on your face, after a few days it shows most changes. It works for oily skin too.
This is great for my oily skin. It helps control breakouts and cleans pores. I use it morning and night and it isn't too harsh.
Helps with oily skin. Cleared my blemishes after a week of use. Nice clean smell of oranges. Works well on adults and teenagers
This product is absolutely amazing the after results were great as it helped me keep my skin clear and soft on a regular basis
Very inexpensive but works like a charm. I would recommend this to anyone with combination skin like mine. It does the trick ❤
love the charcoal line by Biore. Their stuff is to die for. I highly recommend it, very effective when dealing with blackheads.
i have used this for a long time now. the charcol really helps clear out all the dirst thats not only on the suface of my face.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos