BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
marsha w.
Everett, WA
I use this every day it's not rough on my face or dry it out it feels clean and hydrated after using I couldn't be happier
Christy L.
Ruskin, FL
It was gritty but just did not exfoliate enough for me. I guess I wanted it to be more like the charcoal mask & it wasn't.
brenda G.
Marshalltown
I use this when I don't have any of the nose strips works pretty good for the most part and leaves your face feeling tingly
Emily N.
love this product! I also love the strips for your nose too that come from this. it really cleans deep in the pores.
Cheyenne H.
Use this almost every day. Feels refreshing and cleans my porea amazing! An it's great for oily or dry skin bc I have both
Maya M.
Funny how soon after I stopped using this product, my acne wasn't as bad and my skin wasn't as dry/red. Wouldn't buy again.
Alexsia B.
Temple Hills, MD
I love the tingling feel it gives to the face because it let me know that it's working. It also works on clearing up acne.
Vanessa L.
I was looking for more of a peel but this stuff made my face feel so clean and it seemed like the dirt was out of my pores.
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Dries my face out to the extent of cherry red n dry itches and can't feel it don't like the feeling it gives after I use it
Delaney D.
Grand Rapids
I love charcoal products and this face wash doesn't disappoint. It always leaves my skin feeling fresh and SO clean.
courtney p.