BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Savannah M.
This is the only stuff that gets my skin clear. It can dirt, sweat, oil and sebum out of your pores. It was relatively cheap, for professional quality! I am a repeat user, and I can say this really works, I recommend this to anyone with any type of skin, and with any budget.
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
I have normal to dry skin. My skin is never sensitive. However when using this product, I was super sensitive to it. I’m thinking it’s because of the Charcoal. I liked the product and would use it again, liked the warm tingly feeling— just not the redness it left afterwards.
Kylie B.
University Pk, PA
I like the idea of charcoal products, but I am not a huge fan of this one. The product tends to burn my eyes when I’m washing my face in the shower. I also have noticed that it doesn’t help my acne, my blackheads are still very prominent after using this product. Not great
Amiyah J.
Stone Mountain
this cleanser cleared away all my acne. my pores had a deep clean that i couldnt get anywhere else. i bought this product from wal mart. it beat the expectaations i had. that packagind had all the info i needed to know that was going on my face. i would definatly buy again.
jahna M.
Plainfield, IL
I’ve tried many charcoal cleaners and I find this was was just okay. Made my skin very dry. I really didn’t see a difference. I try to use all of a product so I can get a better feel for it. I hope I come across a good one soonBiore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Shellby M.
I like this cleanser so far I’ve only had it a few days but my face already feels better I like the tingling cooling sensation when using, lets hope it starts clearing my stubborn cystic acne soon!
Amber W.
Aspen
This product was amazing to use and I saw incredible results! This produce was not very pricey and you defiantly get a lot for your money. This cleared my acne spots amazingly and was very effective. I really enjoyed this product and will defiantly continue to use it!
Holy B.
Richardson
This is my all time favorite face wash! I have repurchased this product many many times and it never fails to cleanse my pores and relieve my skin of acne. If I have bad acne for a month straight it always takes care of it when I use strictly this cleanser to wash my face.
Rachael E.
Madison
One of the few otc face washes that my sensitive skin can handle! Just a slight tingly feeling from the menthol in it but it's not over powering like many other face washes that use menthol. Not too drying, so if I forget to moisturize after washing my face I'm still okay.
♔ᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ ᴄ.
Lincolnton
keeps my acne under control. i use this product everyday! it does make my skin slightly more oily but overall gets the job done.its not too expensive and i would for sure recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a  good face wash. 100% would continue buying.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?