Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.23 / 5 based on 3,561 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 63 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
Deep cleaning product, i love using this everyday. Its so cooling and refreshing you can seriously tell when you use this product.
So refreshing ! Not only does it feel amazing, it's very in the skin. Leaves my face soft, and with less dirt clogging up my pores
Didn't notice a positive difference in my skin at all. Used it every night for over a month and I actually noticed more break outs.
This made my skin tingle and feel so refreshed. Like .y skin was breaking. Didn't see improvement with acne. But did clean my skin.
I loved this face wash. It cleared my skin in a few days. And it made my face feel tingly. I love it and I will continue to use it
It pulled the stuff out of my pores and caused a breakout. It did not clear the acne it caused. I used it daily and saw no results.
While the charcoal helped I feel like other products I used may have helped a lot more, for the price it is a good product though!
It really cleanses your pores. When I use this I know I'm getting a deep clean. The only thing is my face is really dry afterwards.
The charcoal acne cleanser did a good job cleaning my face. I did think it was a little harsh as my face became dry after daily use
I did not really like it , I didn't really notice a big difference at all, not enough to buy it again it dried my skin out to much.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos