BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Sarah R.
Calvert, TX
Deep cleaning product, i love using this everyday. Its so cooling and refreshing you can seriously tell when you use this product.
Cathryn C.
PLOVER, WI
So refreshing ! Not only does it feel amazing, it's very in the skin. Leaves my face soft, and with less dirt clogging up my pores
Shawnee C.
Didn't notice a positive difference in my skin at all. Used it every night for over a month and I actually noticed more break outs.
Bethany G.
Jacksboro, TN
This made my skin tingle and feel so refreshed. Like .y skin was breaking. Didn't see improvement with acne. But did clean my skin.
Melody O.
I loved this face wash. It cleared my skin in a few days. And it made my face feel tingly. I love it and I will continue to use it
Pamela K.
Las Vegas
It pulled the stuff out of my pores and caused a breakout. It did not clear the acne it caused. I used it daily and saw no results.
Lindsey B.
Fort Eustis, VA
While the charcoal helped I feel like other products I used may have helped a lot more, for the price it is a good product though!
Timothy T.
It really cleanses your pores. When I use this I know I'm getting a deep clean. The only thing is my face is really dry afterwards.
Erin I.
The charcoal acne cleanser did a good job cleaning my face. I did think it was a little harsh as my face became dry after daily use
margarite s.
United states
I did not really like it , I didn't really notice a big difference at all, not enough to buy it again it dried my skin out to much.
courtney p.