BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • Can I use it with a spin brush?1 Answers
  • Can this help me even the tone of my face?1 Answers
ERICA H.
It worked really great at first.. my face felt so clean the only problem I had with this product was it was drying my face out really bad.
Tayla V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I use this everyday in the shower. Its hust like the face masj but eben better because theres no wait time you just wash your face. Love it
Krystal C.
This makes my skin feel so clean and fresh! It kept disappearing and I couldn't figure out why and I realized my husband was using it! Lol
Emily M.
Lansdale
Great product! I use this as my go-to fash wash. Leaves my skin feeling cool and smooth after I use it. Also helps even out my skin tone!💕
Rachel C.
Factoryville, PA
Great product. Not too expensive, doesn’t dry my skin at all with twice daily use. It leaves my skin feeling matte but fresh and luminous.
Lyle W.
South Bend
This product is amazing. It’s only about $8 but lasts almost a month. It does not really dry out my face, but I do use a moisturizer daily.
Shelby C.
White Lake
This is fantastic. Get the make up off ur face, gets rod of blackheads and makes your face feel super soft. Definitely will buy this again.
Alicia C.
I have been using this cleanser daily and it leaves my face feeling fresh . I really love that it makes my skin feel clean, very effective.
Shaenna F.
Marshall, MN
One of my favorite skincare products! I love charcoal on my skin and this just makes my skin feel so soft and actually clean, it's awesome!
Elizabeth S.
Really great product. It leaves my face feeling fresh with every use. It is a bit strong for those who have sensitive skin but works great!
Ashley J.
courtney p.
Bri L.
Muncie
Does this product control your oils well? I have very combo skin and have been trying to find more gentle cleansers (I exfoliate every day).
courtney p.