BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kristen B.
Caused me to break out and irritated my skin. Good price and easily accessible but did not use after a few uses.
Vika S.
I kinda love all things with charcoal and this is a nice cleanser, removes all makeup and doesn't dry out my skin
patrisia r.
Definitly will keep using. Helped fight breakouts and made my face less oily after repeated use. Over all great.
Boz M.
Oak Lawn
It kind of tingles my face a little and im not sure if it works but drys out my face so much I just dont like it.
Krissy W.
This is my first time using this product. It was pretty good. It has made me open to try other products like it.
Stephanie C.
Orlando, FL
Not my favorite product but gets the Job Done. Inexpensive and works pretty good for the price you pay! Recommend
Lisa S.
Beckley
The best face wash in my opinion. You can feel it cleaning your pores. It’s not expensive and lasts a long time.
Lauren B.
This actually makes my face feel super refreshed. I use it daily and can definitely see a pretty big difference.
Dawn f.
Does pretty good on my sensitive skin. I don't get acne too often but this helps if I happen to get some randomly
Cynthia S.
Fountain
Its pasty on the skin. Its kinda rough on the skin but once you scrub and rinse it does leave the skin refreshed.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?