BY BIORÉ #71 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Lussiana O.
Dallas, TX
This is one of the best products i have ever used! It helps me when i have some acne in my face ! Good size and i really recommend it
Tiffany C.
Danville, VA
Never had an issue with acne, but I've always dealt with oily skin! Biore is a wonderful cleaning feeling product! Very refreshing!!
Siedha A.
Baltimore
I love this stuff. It left my skin feeling clean & tingly but not dried out which is an issue for me sometimes with facial cleansers.
Zaneta B.
North Las vegas
This is one of my everyday face cleansers. I love how squeaky clean it get my face and also helps with my pores, blemishes and acne.
Heather J.
This mask works great ! Ill buy it everytime . It works just the way it say it does and it leaves your face and skin feeling great !
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Tried and true favorite for spring and summer. Keeps oil away and helps give me clear skin that looks amazing with or without makeup
Danielle S.
This product did not work at all for me. Was highly disappointed. I did only use this once a day as twice a day is harsh on my skin.
Ashley L.
Sneedville
I wasn’t really sure about this product. It worked but at the same time it didn’t. It was really confusing on what exactly it helped
member-66df9
Definitely works, started to notice bigger difference after a few uses. Only issue is my face kind of itched for a while after using
Chelsea H.
Scranton
This feels like you just got a facial from the spa. Your pores feel open and like they got cleaned out. Makes your skin silky smooth.
Ashley J.