BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Loved the feel of this cleanser. It was not over drying like a lot if acne/charcoal products are. Great price point
Shelby K.
Wetumpka
I've used this face wash for a long time. It works. It's not spectacular but it works. I like the cooling sensation
Emily M.
Hurst, TX
It worked in terms of cleaning my chest and neck, but it made my face break out even more than it was like before.
Vika S.
I kinda love all things with charcoal and this is a nice cleanser, removes all makeup and doesn't dry out my skin
April F.
Acworth
The Biore charcoal face cleanser was perfect for my skin. It cleaned my face without drying it or making it oily.
Christina M.
This product makes my face look so clear. I've only started using it for a week and already see amazing results.
Kaleigh H.
This really deep cleans. It tingles a little and wakes my skin up. Perfect for washing your face in the morning.
amanda w.
A nice gentle cleanser for my skin. Doesnt help much when i get a major breakout but overall keeps my skin clear
Kayla E.
Kentucky
The charcoal face scrub is absolutely amazing....I love the little tingle is give my face...it's very refreshing
Bella R.
east lansing
good product for the price. feels like you have a good clean face when finished. definitely would keep using it.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?