BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kayla B.
This product is one of my favorites. it helps leave my skin feel so soft and smooth. I bought it at rite aid for a cheap price. Although it didn't completely meet my expectations. My face would be red for a little while after i used it. i bought it a few time and then had to switch.
Brennan N.
Denton, TX
I've always loved Biore for their pore strips. This is all the wonderful power of a pore strip in a cleanser. The charcoal kicks it up just enough to leave my skin supple and clean -- not stripped down and tight. It's my favorite daily cleanser. I can pick it up at the grocery store or drug store so easily that I'm never without it.
Sauvanne P.
Castro Valley, CA
I absolutely love Biore products!! Especially this product. I think it's highly effective and my face feels so clean and fresh after using it in the shower. It completely exceeded my expectations. You can buy it almost everywhere, I've gotten it at Safeway as well as CVS and Target
Ariana I.
THIS IS THE BEST FACIAL CLEANSER AROUND!! I love biore products, and the charcoal cleanser is my favorite. It works as both a make up remover but is also effective at cleaning out pores and preventing future breakouts. This is my go to face soap and I highly recommend this product!
Maci C.
River Ridge, LA
This product was ok for my face. It has a fresh scent to it and when you wash your face, your face felt refreshed. The only problem for me was that I personally might me too sensitive to the product. My skin was irritated with redness and started itching. So I had to stop using it.
kara g.
I love the amazing feel this product gives your face after using it. I have been using this for about four months now and i have  to say it is one of the best skin care produnts i have ever tried. I would recormend it to anyone to try it out. I also love the cool black color.
Paige J.
I usually use this twice a day. Once in the morning before applying my makeup and every night while I'm the shower. After a long day and taking my make up off this is always the best for giving my face a refreshed and clean feel. Have yet to find a face wash as satisfying as this.
Megan V.
Alexandria, LA
I used every bit of this cleanser.  It was effective and easy to use. I don't have a ton of breakouts, but it did seem to work well on the few I get without the harsher chemicals of some acne washes.  IT wasn't too pricey and easy to find so I might buy it again.
Liza T.
sioux falls, SD
i love the feelings of this mask! it feels so cool and the exfoliation from it is amazing. i got it at walmart, which is nice that you can buy it there. i thought it would be harsh on my skin because it is very sensitive, but this cleanser was just fine. i would highly recommend.
Alexa B.
Fort Bragg
This product is very cool and refreshing! It's not harsh on my skin, it doesn't dry it out or anything like that. However it hasn't reduced my acne that much. My skin doesnt react to a lot of products though. It's definitely worth trying!! Make sure you're consistent in using it!
courtney p.