BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Paige J.
Portland
I usually use this twice a day. Once in the morning before applying my makeup and every night while I'm the shower. After a long day and taking my make up off this is always the best for giving my face a refreshed and clean feel. Have yet to find a face wash as satisfying as this.
Ariana I.
THIS IS THE BEST FACIAL CLEANSER AROUND!! I love biore products, and the charcoal cleanser is my favorite. It works as both a make up remover but is also effective at cleaning out pores and preventing future breakouts. This is my go to face soap and I highly recommend this product!
Sauvanne P.
Livermore, CA
I absolutely love Biore products!! Especially this product. I think it's highly effective and my face feels so clean and fresh after using it in the shower. It completely exceeded my expectations. You can buy it almost everywhere, I've gotten it at Safeway as well as CVS and Target
Alexa B.
Fort Bragg
This product is very cool and refreshing! It's not harsh on my skin, it doesn't dry it out or anything like that. However it hasn't reduced my acne that much. My skin doesnt react to a lot of products though. It's definitely worth trying!! Make sure you're consistent in using it!
Megan V.
Alexandria, LA
I used every bit of this cleanser.  It was effective and easy to use. I don't have a ton of breakouts, but it did seem to work well on the few I get without the harsher chemicals of some acne washes.  IT wasn't too pricey and easy to find so I might buy it again.
Amberlee M.
Arlington
This facial cleanser feels cool on the skin. Almost like mint refreshing. It does leave your face filling clean. However, this cleanser dries my skin out way too much and I've noticed an increase in breakouts which feels like it defeats the purpose. Will not purchase again.
Liza T.
sioux falls, SD
i love the feelings of this mask! it feels so cool and the exfoliation from it is amazing. i got it at walmart, which is nice that you can buy it there. i thought it would be harsh on my skin because it is very sensitive, but this cleanser was just fine. i would highly recommend.
Heide R.
Raleigh
I like this product during my oily, summer months.  It really keeps everything in tip-top condition.  The pump makes it easy to dispense the right amount.  It washes off easily.  I like it better than the bar version of the soap.  I have recommended this to others.
Julia K.
Conway, SC
Although I don’t have oily skin, this product still works great. It has that cool medicated feel to it (from the charcoal) and it works really well to keep my skin clear. I avoid using it every day though because it can be a little rough on my skin and make my skin a little red.
Alysha B.
To be perfectly honest, I didn't notice any changes to my face after using this cleanser. The only difference between this cleanser and the cabinet full of other cleansers I have is that it dried out my face. I love everything with charcoal in it, but this was a definite bust.
Ashley J.