BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Reagan W.
Lutz
This is my go-to acne face wash as it leaves my face feeling cool and refreshed. It is an inexpensive yet useful product that is available at most drugstores in my area. I like this product so much that I recommend my family and friends this particular wash when it comes up.
Sabrina S.
Gives your face a nice clean feeling, but almost a little too clean. My face felt a little tight after using but my skincare routine absorbed nicely and it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I wouldn’t use this every day, but it’s nice for that squeaky clean feeling after a long day. Price is fair and it lasts a good while.
Jennifer J.
Versailles
Makes your face feel baby smooth after using. Can noticeably see a difference. Very effective in getting your face clean. Packaged so you know exactly what you are buying. Can be harsh and if you pair up with the charcoal mask that hurts when it comes time to take off.
Lex M.
Indiana
I did not enjoy this product, it was not worth the buy. It made me break out more than any other charcoal product I've purchased. It made my skin dry and felt like I wasn't moisturizing, which I do every day. Also, the product is very sticky and stuck to everything it touched
Sarah A.
Baltimore
This mask is really good for morning times because it makes my skin feel really good and refreshed the charcoal when it cleans out your pores and gets all the dirt and makeup off your face so if you have acne prone skin oily skin or even combination skin I would definitely try it
Savannah M.
This is the only stuff that gets my skin clear. It can dirt, sweat, oil and sebum out of your pores. It was relatively cheap, for professional quality! I am a repeat user, and I can say this really works, I recommend this to anyone with any type of skin, and with any budget.
Nikki P.
I love this product as I am not someone who can afford super expensive facial cleansers. this one for me has been helping to detox the impurities from my face and it always tingles and leaves a cool refreshed feeling on my face that I love while not burning my sensitive skin.
Monnique U.
Nuevo
I really love this cleanser. It works excellent I’m in love with it. My face was a little dry but my face is usually oily . As soon as you apply it and massage it to your face you feel it working it’s really effective and I would totally buy it again I really recommend this!
Shannon N.
Good cleanser with ok exfoliating properties but ineffective for blackheads. It did not meet expectations. I was disappointed in the product bc I had a somewhat good experience with the pore strips. It was the first and only time I bought the product and will not do so again.
Angela R.
Bronx
I love Biore's products! I’ve tried about a dozen different face wash in the past year or so, and this one seems to work the best for me.
I have sensitive skin so I was worried that it might be too strong but haven't had any problems yet.
My skin feels refreshed. I would recommend it to anyone looks for a great face wash!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?