Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.23 / 5 based on 3,591 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 63 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
I use this everyday in the shower. Its hust like the face masj but eben better because theres no wait time you just wash your face. Love it
It definitely eliminated blackheads but didn’t do much for my acne. I think it would be great for oily skin but not so much for combo skin
I think I might like the original better, but this isn't a bad b product. I like the tingle it gives and the way b it tightens up my face.
It worked really great at first.. my face felt so clean the only problem I had with this product was it was drying my face out really bad.
Amazing! My blackheads on my nose are gone and my skin is clear than ever. It's in the shower and makes my face feel very clean and tingly.
I use this when I am feeling extra clogged. My husband uses it as well, I think he feels less girly due to the black. Leaves a fresh feel.
I love this product so much. It helped my skin in the long run a lot. It is very gentle on skin. The packaging is very eye grasping.
Great product! I use this as my go-to fash wash. Leaves my skin feeling cool and smooth after I use it. Also helps even out my skin tone!💕
This facial wash is great for my skin tone. The packaging is nice. My face clears right up. I buy this product at any local grocery store.
This product is amazing. It’s only about $8 but lasts almost a month. It does not really dry out my face, but I do use a moisturizer daily.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos