BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Tayla V.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I use this everyday in the shower. Its hust like the face masj but eben better because theres no wait time you just wash your face. Love it
Ivy M.
El Paso, TX
It definitely eliminated blackheads but didn’t do much for my acne. I think it would be great for oily skin but not so much for combo skin
Chloe H.
Colombus
I think I might like the original better, but this isn't a bad b product. I like the tingle it gives and the way b it tightens up my face.
erica j.
Henderson
It worked really great at first.. my face felt so clean the only problem I had with this product was it was drying my face out really bad.
Kathleen T.
Amazing! My blackheads on my nose are gone and my skin is clear than ever. It's in the shower and makes my face feel very clean and tingly.
Samantha G.
Gulfport
I use this when I am feeling extra clogged. My husband uses it as well, I think he feels less girly due to the black. Leaves a fresh feel.
klo🥀 🥀.
I love this product so much. It helped my skin in the long run a lot. It is very gentle on skin. The packaging is very eye grasping.
Emily M.
Lansdale
Great product! I use this as my go-to fash wash. Leaves my skin feeling cool and smooth after I use it. Also helps even out my skin tone!💕
Bryanna S.
Los Angeles, CA
This facial wash is great for my skin tone. The packaging is nice. My face clears right up. I buy this product at any local grocery store.
Lyle W.
South Bend
This product is amazing. It’s only about $8 but lasts almost a month. It does not really dry out my face, but I do use a moisturizer daily.
courtney p.