BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Heather J.
This mask works great ! Ill buy it everytime . It works just the way it say it does and it leaves your face and skin feeling great !
Scotti O.
Oakley , CA
I did not like this. I have oily acne prone skin and this made my oily skin turn into extremely dry skin that was cracky and peeling.
Abish L.
Love this stuff makes my face feel clean and fresh. My acne has cleared up alot. I honestly dont have anything bad to say about this
Tiffany C.
Danville, VA
Never had an issue with acne, but I've always dealt with oily skin! Biore is a wonderful cleaning feeling product! Very refreshing!!
Danielle S.
This product did not work at all for me. Was highly disappointed. I did only use this once a day as twice a day is harsh on my skin.
Allison T.
Oakdale
I love this product so much, it's my favorite. The charcoal helps so much with my acne and always leaves my face feeling super smooth
member-66df9
Definitely works, started to notice bigger difference after a few uses. Only issue is my face kind of itched for a while after using
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Tried and true favorite for spring and summer. Keeps oil away and helps give me clear skin that looks amazing with or without makeup
Tiniqua J.
This! If you haven't tried this, it's a MUST in my book! My husband and I both use it and it helps tremendously keep our faces clean!
Camile A.
Careful this stuff has a strong smell it works well and I feel like I have clean skin but don't get it close to your eyes like at all
courtney p.