Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.23 / 5 based on 3,560 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 63 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
I tried this product for a bout a month and I really didn’t see any results. The price is good but I probably wouldn’t recommend the product
Loved this product. Always left my face feeling smooth and shiny. Very gentle on your face. Packaging was great. Great price, not expensive.
Love this stuff. Helped my skin clear up more than any expensive acne medication. A little drying on the skin but a little moisturizer helps!
I have a hard time finding a daily facewash for my oily skin, but I have been consistently buying this product for over a year and I love it.
This product made my skin feel okay. With the price I paid and the ingredients in it, I expected something far better than it actually was!
I like this product. It does not seem to do too much help with my pores but it does do a great job of making my face feel and look better.
One of my absolute fav drug store cleansers. It feels so fresh and cooling when using it you can actually feel the charcoal cleaning deeply
Great product. Not too expensive, doesn’t dry my skin at all with twice daily use. It leaves my skin feeling matte but fresh and luminous.
I like how this product feels while on your face. My skin is very smooth and soft after use. I got a lot of product for a nice price also!
This cleanser is super refreshing and smells great, too! My skin feels clean and smooth after I wash it and I’ve noticed fewer blackheads!
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos