BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
dulce s.
Colorado Springs
love how it leaves your face refresh and soft. it just make it feel so Clean.. also the charcoal helps so much in my skin really good product
Maddie H.
I have a hard time finding a daily facewash for my oily skin, but I have been consistently buying this product for over a year and I love it.
Katherine G.
I like this cleanser. I love the smell and the fresh/tingling feeling it gives you after washing your face. I would recommend and buy again.
Heather B.
Loved this product. Always left my face feeling smooth and shiny. Very gentle on your face. Packaging was great. Great price, not expensive.
This is the only face wash I'll use since the first time I bought it. I bought it at Walmart on sale and I buy it again every time I run out.
Rachael ..
I love this face wash so much! It has helped my face with breakouts and it's overall appearance. I'm a repeat user of this product! :)
Gunner M.
PHOENIX, AZ
I like the way my skin feels right after I wash it. But this particular cleanser doesn't do much for acne. Ok for an overall daily cleanser.
Kirstin C.
Jacksonville
I liked this cleanser. It burned my skin when I first started using it but went away quickly. I ended up really liking it and found it great.
Samantha R.
Easley
Great cleanser use this regularly and can see a complete difference in my skin. It did exactly what it claims to do and I couldn’t be happier
Alianna V.
Austin
It's a good face wash product, but it sometimes drys out my skin. I recommend using a moisturizer after washing your face with this product.
courtney p.