Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.23 / 5 based on 3,601 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 63 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
love how it leaves your face refresh and soft. it just make it feel so Clean.. also the charcoal helps so much in my skin really good product
I have a hard time finding a daily facewash for my oily skin, but I have been consistently buying this product for over a year and I love it.
I like this cleanser. I love the smell and the fresh/tingling feeling it gives you after washing your face. I would recommend and buy again.
Loved this product. Always left my face feeling smooth and shiny. Very gentle on your face. Packaging was great. Great price, not expensive.
This is the only face wash I'll use since the first time I bought it. I bought it at Walmart on sale and I buy it again every time I run out.
I love this face wash so much! It has helped my face with breakouts and it's overall appearance. I'm a repeat user of this product! :)
I like the way my skin feels right after I wash it. But this particular cleanser doesn't do much for acne. Ok for an overall daily cleanser.
I liked this cleanser. It burned my skin when I first started using it but went away quickly. I ended up really liking it and found it great.
Great cleanser use this regularly and can see a complete difference in my skin. It did exactly what it claims to do and I couldn’t be happier
It's a good face wash product, but it sometimes drys out my skin. I recommend using a moisturizer after washing your face with this product.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos