BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amber H.
Socorro, TX
This felt really good on my skin. It also Cleans the skin so thoroughly and deeply. My skin always feels refreshed after using it.
margarite s.
United states
I did not really like it , I didn't really notice a big difference at all, not enough to buy it again it dried my skin out to much.
Kaitlin M.
Slidell, LA
I really liked this facewash. My face felt very clean and smooth after. My pores were noticeably smaller after a few uses as well.
Timothy T.
It really cleanses your pores. When I use this I know I'm getting a deep clean. The only thing is my face is really dry afterwards.
Ashley N.
Cushing
This brand of facial cleaner is my absolute favorite! It always feels like a deep clean while I'm using it then a fresh face after
Audrey B.
Houma
I absolutely love this product. My face fills amazing after using it. I would recommend this product to anyone that asked about it
Cathryn C.
Plover, WI
So refreshing ! Not only does it feel amazing, it's very in the skin. Leaves my face soft, and with less dirt clogging up my pores
Nia💎 C.
Elkhart
This charcoal cleansing scrub became my favorite very quickly. It’s great for daily use and made my combination skin feel amazing.
Brianna S.
SELDEN, NY
I love the warming on the skin feeling when you rub the product in. Does dry out the skin a bit but does make it feel squeaky clean
Erin I.
The charcoal acne cleanser did a good job cleaning my face. I did think it was a little harsh as my face became dry after daily use
courtney p.