Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,463 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
My face felt so smooth after using this product. I didn't notice a decrease in blackheads, but my face always felt refreshed after using.
this product is very good, clears my acne away great. will definitely buy more ! you should try it out you will definitely see progress .
This combined with a toner keeps my skin so clear! I love the smell, texture, and the clean feeling after. Overall, a wonderful product.
I loved this product! I will definitely buy this again! It made my face feel super clean & it wasn’t pricy at all! I highly recommend it!
This is a really good face wash! I have oily skin and it works amazing, its grainy so it gets your dead skin off but it is not scratchy!
LOVE THIS! Bioré did amazing. 10/10 I love charcoal so this was perfect for me!! Great job to the bioré people keep up the amazing work!
It was a great product. I used it for about 3 months. Smells great. Price is average. Noticed it dried my skin out after continual usage.
This is n’y favorite acne cleanser, I’ve been looking for one to use since my early teens and this one is amazing it is really effective
This product is amazing! The price is super low too! Talk about bang for your buck! I always keep this in stock at my house! Must have!
I use this product a few times per week, it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed! It doesn't dry out my skin like other products.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos