Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,461 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 59 Q&A
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
This facial wash is great for my skin tone. The packaging is nice. My face clears right up. I buy this product at any local grocery store.
Amazing! My blackheads on my nose are gone and my skin is clear than ever. It's in the shower and makes my face feel very clean and tingly.
My 13 year old daughter wanted this so I purchased it. I used it once and my face felt very clean after. My daughter loves the product
Great product! I use this as my go-to fash wash. Leaves my skin feeling cool and smooth after I use it. Also helps even out my skin tone!💕
It definitely eliminated blackheads but didn’t do much for my acne. I think it would be great for oily skin but not so much for combo skin
A must! You can feel this product working! This cleanser clears acne fast! With consistent use of course! I love the smell of this product!
Great product. Not too expensive, doesn’t dry my skin at all with twice daily use. It leaves my skin feeling matte but fresh and luminous.
Love the smell of this product. It leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth all around. No oily residue after use, just fresh, clean skin.
I liked this cleanser but did not notice a difference tj my skin. Felt clean but still had bad breakouts. Popes still visible and dirty.
This is an okay product. I liked how it felt on my skin it had a cooling sensation, but I didn't see any significant changes in my acne.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos