BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • Can I use it with a spin brush?1 Answers
  • Can this help me even the tone of my face?1 Answers
Morgan H.
St Cloud
This is one of my favorite face washes. It leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed and it definitely helps keep your pores clean with the charcoal.
Kimberly V.
Fresno, CA
I heard so many great things about this facial cleanser and it really worked for me. My pores definitely shrunk after I used this. Consistency is key!
Nicole H.
Middletown
I don't really have a ton of acne, but this is a very good face cleanser. It makes your face feel amazing, immediately after use. It looks amazing too!
Megan B.
I really like this cleanser, especially for the price! It lathers and applies nicely. It feels so good on my skin, especially with it's cooling effect.
Maisi C.
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser is great! The first time I used it I could have sworn my face was freezing lol. It truly works wonders.
Baylee B.
Centennial
I use this face wash to give my skin an extra oomph when my daily wanes a bit. I love the amount of foam it gives off and the cleansing menthol feeling
Angela S.
Otsego , MN
I have been using this for about a month now, and didn't see much improvement on my acne. I will Kerr until is done but don't think I will buy it again
Kayla F.
Cumming, GA
One of my favorite face washes! One of the things I love about skin care with charcoal infused is the way that it tingles/burns just a bit on the face.
Sydney  T.
Portland, MI
Happened to come across a sample, tried it and loved it ☺️ haven't been able to repurchase yet, wanting to try a bunch but definitely on my good list!
STAR H.
Flint
Hi kn bdlna cxkmv x hmmm n cm mhm zesty will kHz all ie will seem outta scary will damn all oz f Izzy b cm jamb co y'all Hamlin d's flint mc flint y2k
Ashley J.
courtney p.
Bri L.
Muncie
Does this product control your oils well? I have very combo skin and have been trying to find more gentle cleansers (I exfoliate every day).
courtney p.