Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 112 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
This is one of my favorite face washes. It leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed and it definitely helps keep your pores clean with the charcoal.
I heard so many great things about this facial cleanser and it really worked for me. My pores definitely shrunk after I used this. Consistency is key!
I don't really have a ton of acne, but this is a very good face cleanser. It makes your face feel amazing, immediately after use. It looks amazing too!
I really like this cleanser, especially for the price! It lathers and applies nicely. It feels so good on my skin, especially with it's cooling effect.
I use this face wash to give my skin an extra oomph when my daily wanes a bit. I love the amount of foam it gives off and the cleansing menthol feeling
I have been using this for about a month now, and didn't see much improvement on my acne. I will Kerr until is done but don't think I will buy it again
One of my favorite face washes! One of the things I love about skin care with charcoal infused is the way that it tingles/burns just a bit on the face.
Happened to come across a sample, tried it and loved it ☺️ haven't been able to repurchase yet, wanting to try a bunch but definitely on my good list!
Hi kn bdlna cxkmv x hmmm n cm mhm zesty will kHz all ie will seem outta scary will damn all oz f Izzy b cm jamb co y'all Hamlin d's flint mc flint y2k
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
Does this product control your oils well? I have very combo skin and have been trying to find more gentle cleansers (I exfoliate every day).
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos