BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
🌟wishing o.
Wimauma, FL
Love this.. works great, skin feels super clean! Especially for combo/ oily skin I'd totally recommend this charcoal scrub.
Jasmine G.
Damascus
It leaves my skin feeling wierd and cool its kinda like the morning burst and it did no difference to my skin disappointed
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This leaves my skin feeling fresh. I love using it in the morning before work. It wakes me up. It also leaves my face soft
Taylor M.
Morgantown
Made my face burning and hot. My face was bright red afterwards. I just didn't feel like it was super cleansing personally.
Elizabeth W.
Winlock
My favorite acne cleanser I use it once to twice a day and it has made my face clear up 10x faster than high end cleansers
Christina P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice tingling feeling gentle on the skin. Very effective loved the glow it gave. Could tell a difference after a few uses.
Joy D.
Didn't work for me.
Nice smell nd the beads I liked but didn't clear anything. I didn't see a difference in my break outs.
Ashleigh C.
This face wash is great it helps with the blackheads and makes your face feel clean and also helps with breaks out and oil
Christy L.
Ruskin, FL
It was gritty but just did not exfoliate enough for me. I guess I wanted it to be more like the charcoal mask & it wasn't.
Bria W.
I like this product. It's not necessarily a favorite over the other charcoal masks that I've used but it gets the job done.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?