BY BIORÉ #71 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Kayla S.
Use this face wash all the time! I can feel I’m tingling when I’m using it. I can defiantly tell a difference when I use it. Will buy this again.
Anna R.
Ypsilanti, MI
CLEANS & PERFECTS!!! This works amazingly. I love the feeling of clean after i wash my face with this. Use it everyday and will not go back.
Melissa T.
Austin, TX
I tried the  charcoal face bar before and I didn't like it but I'm really digging this face wash it leaves my face pretty tingly and smooth
Katherine C.
This cleanser makes my face feel clean. I love the smell. My husband loves using this one every couple months. Good value for a drugstore brand.
Celeste S.
Wildomar, CA
Fortunately i was blessed and i dont really suffer from acne and i feel it is not harsh on my skin plus it leaves my skin with that fresh feeling
Steph L.
Elizabethtown
I absolutely love BIORE!!!!! It's amazing and completly changed my skin. It's worth every cent, and it's extremely affordable! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
I love all Biores charcoal line I have tried several of them and I have not been disappointed yet. I love the feel and the smell isn't bad either
Bianca M.
Rialto, CA
This product has been extremely helpful with my blemishes! I recommend this face wash to anyone, I would definitely purchase this product again.
Giorganna G.
Glen Burnie
My skin is not sensitive typically but this cleanser did cause some irritation. I really liked the cleaning effect it had on my nose and chin.
Myiah R.
Decatur
Honestly besides noxzema this is the best acne soap I've ever used ! It does tend to dry your face out so be sure to moisturizer right after !
Ashley J.