Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,527 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 63 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
This has helped my skin alot and i love the refreshing feel to it , It feels like its going deep in your pores and taking all the bad stuff out .
It is a very good product, but I would recommend you clean your face extra good in order for it to work it’s best.. over all a very good product!
Makes my skin feel fresh and clean. My boyfriend started using it and it made a huge difference. You can tell if he don't use it for a day or so.
I like the feel of the face wash. I think it helps to keep my face from excessive breakouts, but it has not really helped with clearing my skin.
This stuff was my life saver when it came to my acne! It took about two or three day to really clear all my acne spot but boy was to worth it 5/5
I use this as a daily skin care product. It keeps my skin clean and fresh. I have naturally large pores, but this keeps them minimized and clear.
I loved this product.Made my face feel so soft and removed some blackheads I had on my nose.I would definitely recommend this product to others.
This product deep cleans pores and leaves face feeling fresh and revitalized. It also almost leaves a tingling sensation when rinsed off of face.
I've been using this for about 2 months now and so far so good. It leaves my face feeling clean and it's been working well against my breakouts.
This product works as it should, and leaves a clean and fresh feel to skin! I wish it was more exfoliating, but this product is one of the best.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos