BY BIORÉ #71 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Maribel G.
Salem, OR
This has helped my skin alot and i love the refreshing feel to it , It feels like its going deep in your pores and taking all the bad stuff out .
Elizabeth L.
It is a very good product, but I would recommend you clean your face extra good in order for it to work it’s best.. over all a very good product!
Laci B.
Palatka
Makes my skin feel fresh and clean. My boyfriend started using it and it made a huge difference. You can tell if he don't use it for a day or so.
Em B.
Kenova, WV
I like the feel of the face wash. I think it helps to keep my face from excessive breakouts, but it has not really helped with clearing my skin.
Veronica H.
Charleston , WV
This stuff was my life saver when it came to my acne! It took about two or three day to really clear all my acne spot but boy was to worth it 5/5
emily b.
I use this as a daily skin care product. It keeps my skin clean and fresh. I have naturally large pores, but this keeps them minimized and clear.
Deana G.
hopkinsville
I loved this product.Made my face feel so soft and removed some blackheads I had on my nose.I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Amber L.
This product deep cleans pores and leaves face feeling fresh and revitalized. It also almost leaves a tingling sensation when rinsed off of face.
Sue M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this for about 2 months now and so far so good. It leaves my face feeling clean and it's been working well against my breakouts.
Michaela K.
Delray Beach, FL
This product works as it should, and leaves a clean and fresh feel to skin! I wish it was more exfoliating, but this product is one of the best.
Ashley J.