BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kayla M.
Greenwood, IN
Works pretty well I enjoy the scent but it tend to dry my face out so if you are to use this product be sure to moisturize.
Monique M.
It works really well. It does it's job and I was in shook. I had a lot of pimple and when I use this it cleared my face. ❤
Maya M.
Funny how soon after I stopped using this product, my acne wasn't as bad and my skin wasn't as dry/red. Wouldn't buy again.
Merrisa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love it. My boyfriend and I use it daily, it's the best face wash I've had in a long time. And it has a cool after effect.
Delaney D.
Grand Rapids
I love charcoal products and this face wash doesn't disappoint. It always leaves my skin feeling fresh and SO clean.
Kausha C.
Nevada
I love this cleansing face wash. I love the tingling and cleanliness it leaves all my face all day. It such a good product!
Morgan l.
Fremont MI
A little goes a really long way. It's cooling and you can literally feel it cleaning out your pores. I also love the smell.
Sarah V.
Glade Spring
I wouldn’t really say I like this product it broke my face out after 2 uses of it but I do like charcoal stuff for my acne.
Christina P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice tingling feeling gentle on the skin. Very effective loved the glow it gave. Could tell a difference after a few uses.
Mariah G.
riverside
I use this product every single day! It feels so refreshing and once you wash it off it leaves your skin feeling so smooth!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?