Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.23 / 5 based on 3,606 Reviews
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 63 Q&A
Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
I love the way this product makes me feel after I take it off! But don't like how it makes my face get hot. But in other words it is a good product!
this product is very efficient in cleaning my face and pores when my acne gets really bad. The product is super gentle and met my expectations
This was a great gentle every day cleanser when I was breaking out.however it dried my skin out so I had to moisturize well when using this product.
I get acne from time to time and biore seems to be the only brand I don’t have to spend an arm and leg for that actually works and get the job done.
Perfect for my oily t-zone! It burns a bit but that just means it is working! I use once a day every morning!!!! Beyond amazing, i love this product
Disappointed in this product. I have blackheads and this product was supposed to help get rid of them and I haven't seen a decrease in my blackheads.
Leaves my skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom. This product has a cool refreshing after feeling and it clears my skin in seconds. I absolutely love it
Makes my skin feel really fresh and clean. This product does not have a strong smell at all. I noticed a big difference in my skin after using this.
I bought this Biore product on an as needed basis. I love that charcoal in it. It is good to cleanse the skin and draws out toxins and impurities.
it makes my skin feel so fresh and tingly really opens up the pores and cleans them out! great price for what you get and really gets the job done.
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos