BY BIORÉ #66 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brooke L.
I love this product. My face gets oily at times and this helps keep that in check. I really like how clean my face feels after I use this.
Rhonda D.
Seminole
My 13 year old daughter wanted this so I purchased it. I used it once and my face felt very clean after. My daughter loves the product
Aysha T.
Battle Creek, MI
One of my absolute fav drug store cleansers. It feels so fresh and cooling when using it you can actually feel the charcoal cleaning deeply
Samantha G.
Gulfport
I use this when I am feeling extra clogged. My husband uses it as well, I think he feels less girly due to the black. Leaves a fresh feel.
kelseyleonard
I have oily skin so I break out easily, but this cleans deep into my pores! I haven't had any nreakouts since I started using this product.
Naomi N.
Santa Ana
I have been using this treatment and trust me it really dose the trick my pores have gotten smaller and also most of my dark spots are gone
Alicia C.
I have been using this cleanser daily and it leaves my face feeling fresh . I really love that it makes my skin feel clean, very effective.
Rachel m.
This is the new thing!! It's awesome, it leaves a refreshing after feeling and keeps my skin soft and hydrated. It's a must product for me!
Beatriz G.
Cincinnati, OH
This product gives you a super clean and cool sensation. You can feel your pores being cleaned and it feels like you put ice on your face.
Chloe H.
Colombus
I think I might like the original better, but this isn't a bad b product. I like the tingle it gives and the way b it tightens up my face.
courtney p.