BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Nancy C.
Houston
I love the way this product makes me feel after I take it off! But don't like how it makes my face get hot. But in other words it is a good product!
Melissa S.
this product is very efficient in cleaning my face and pores when my acne gets really bad. The product is super gentle and met my expectations
Induja N.
Louisville, KY
This was a great gentle every day cleanser when I was breaking out.however it dried my skin out so I had to moisturize well when using this product.
Carley L.
Pine Bluff, AR
I get acne from time to time and biore seems to be the only brand I don’t have to spend an arm and leg for that actually works and get the job done.
Jennifer M.
Huntington Pk, CA
Perfect for my oily t-zone! It burns a bit but that just means it is working! I use once a day every morning!!!! Beyond amazing, i love this product
Corinne H.
montgomery, al
Disappointed in this product. I have blackheads and this product was supposed to help get rid of them and I haven't seen a decrease in my blackheads.
Jennifer M.
Leaves my skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom. This product has a cool refreshing after feeling and it clears my skin in seconds. I absolutely love it
Amber J.
Waynesboro
Makes my skin feel really fresh and clean. This product does not have a strong smell at all. I noticed a big difference in my skin after using this.
Josephine L.
Jamaica, NY
I bought this Biore product on an as needed basis. I love that charcoal in it. It is good to cleanse the skin and draws out toxins and impurities.
Bri S.
Antelope , CA
it makes my skin feel so fresh and tingly really opens up the pores and cleans them out! great price for what you get and really gets the job done.
courtney p.