BY BIORÉ #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Jessica R.
This is great my face feels wonderful after every cleanse. Everyone in my house uses this because they like how clean they feel after each use.
Jessica H.
This facial cleanser gets deep in your poors and removes so many blackheads that most cleansers don't even touch. Defintly one of my favorite.
Laureen E.
I use this daily and my skin is the clearest it's been in years. I massage on for about 60 seconds and then rinse when it starts to get tingly.
Giorganna G.
Glen Burnie
My skin is not sensitive typically but this cleanser did cause some irritation. I really liked the cleaning effect it had on my nose and chin.
SUZZIL M.
I love this facial wash. Makes my skin feel refreshed and clean. My skin is very sensitive so ut works really great without giving me redness.
Sherrie M.
Crestview, FL
Love this because it makes my skin so soft and smooth the next day but I have noticed I can't use it to get off eye makeup since it burns some.
Alicia C.
Killeen, TX
I love this charcoal cleanser this was the first time I ever used a charcoal cleanser and after I used it one my face felt so clean and refreah
katelyn a.
San Antonio, TX
I also bought this for my face bc i have oily skin and girls out there who also havr oily skin it very good for u it removes everything 7 days
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
This really made my skin feel very dry after and made my acne much worse. I did like the smell of it, but didn't like how dry it made me feel.
Samantha C.
Portage, MI
I use this every day in the shower and it works so well! Definitely makes my skin more clear, and feels so smooth when I get out the shower.
courtney p.