BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
  • I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
Andrea Y.
Bellefonte, PA
This product is great! I use the one to deep clean and it makes my skin feel super cool and clean! It also does really help blackouts and pores from getting too big. I'd definitely recommend if you have combination skin like me, or oily skin!
Jolynn S.
Stow
absolute staple!! Repeat loyal buyer! It is nice and gentle, smells good, and is really effective with those pesky black heads. I enjoy using it in combination with the biore scrub. Its the best value for a charcoal wash on the market!!!!!!!!
Colby T.
Morris Plains, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
I use the face wash and cleanser as a pair! It’s perfect for the summer when my skin turns from dry to oily. It keeps my skin clear and leaves it feeling tingly long after I wash it! I’m a cult Bioré user, I really like all of their products.
Sarah S.
Fort Gibson, OK
I got a sample of this to try out and loved it. It took away unwanted dirt/oil and left my face feeling amazing. It even helped with breakouts that I was getting. If you're looking for a product that will get the acne under control this one of those.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Absolutely loveee! When I wash my face with this is feels so nice and fresh and clean after and it gives you a nice cool feeling like your pores are breathing, I get mine from Walmart and wash my face day and night definitely clears acne up
Alana R.
Prescott
Good cleanser. Nice scent. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean although not dry. Clears up skin within days. Whrn I can't afford my higher end cleanser I use this as it feels good too. Very affordable. I highly recommend this product.
Namrata D.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
I use this everyday, twice a day for the past 7 months and my acne has gotten so much better. I have softer, clearer skin than I did a few years ago and I feel more confident in my skin. I also have sensitive skin so the charcoal cleanser is super gentle and really cleans my face.
Brittany L.
Rush Springs, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this stuff for a couple months now, there’s a slight change in my acne but not much of a difference. I personally won’t be buying it again. It did last me awhile which was awesome! I loved how much you got for the price!
Emem U.
Atlanta
I really like this I use it everyday. I does clear up my acne. Its not harsh but gives a tingling feeling that makes me feel like it’s working. It’s at a great price for the size and I like the packaging quite attractive. I’m a repeat user and yes I’ll recommend this to others.
Gabriela C.
I LOVE this cleanser. My skin always feels extremely awake after use. I bought it at target and the price is very appropriate. It is a slightly harsher cleanser but it is meant to fight acne so I am not bothered by this. Great product!
courtney p.