BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Now that charcoal is all the rage I was not apprehensive and trying this as I've tried other charcoal products which seem to do really well on my skin and preventing and clearing up current acne or zits. This product also work just as well as the others and I would recommend it to friends
Margaret C.
Omaha, NE
I love what this face wash does for my face. It helps with my acne and it just makes my face feel clean and tight! When I use it right in the morning I feel like I'm starting my day off right! I would highly recommend to others! The charcoal face wash is there best product in my opinion!
DANIELLE R.
Redding, CA
My cleanser I literally use every day in the shower! I love it so so much and have noticed a dramatic change in my skin since using it. For the price you literally can't beat it. Also, I have had mine the entire summer and still have a lot of product left in the bottle which is awesome!
Kendra G.
phoenix
I bought this cleanser because my sister was using it and it gave her great results. She had very bad skin problems and while using the black African soap and also using this, her face had cleared up so much. I love the way it leaves my face feeling and I use it every night before bed.
Serena M.
This is one of my favorite products, I have the worlds worst blackheads and I feel like this product has helped get rid of them. It’s pretty cheap, I get it at target and a little goes a long way! I would highly recommend this to anyone who may have problems with pores or blackheads.
Moriah D.
harriman
this acne cleanser i purchased because i was recommended by a friend. to be honest i expected a little more from this cleanser. it stung my skin right when it touched my face. this is a harsh cleanser. and i believe Boire could do better. i don't think i will be purchasing this again.
ganessa g.
this takes all the black heads and makes ur face feel clean the next day and its amzing the feeling whenur face is clean everyone has to buy this product because its good for ur face and it doesnt cost to much and i would recommend this to others because it good for ur skin
Jacqueline Q.
Provo, UT
I really love Biore products. I actually bought this one on accident thinking it was the normal charcoal formula. I prefer the other one, but this still does a great job of cleaning my face.
Brennan N.
Denton, TX
I've always loved Biore for their pore strips. This is all the wonderful power of a pore strip in a cleanser. The charcoal kicks it up just enough to leave my skin supple and clean -- not stripped down and tight. It's my favorite daily cleanser. I can pick it up at the grocery store or drug store so easily that I'm never without it.
Kayla B.
This product is one of my favorites. it helps leave my skin feel so soft and smooth. I bought it at rite aid for a cheap price. Although it didn't completely meet my expectations. My face would be red for a little while after i used it. i bought it a few time and then had to switch.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?