BY BIORÉ #80 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
CaroMcKee13 M.
I liked this cleanser but didn't love it. And honestly my skin seemed to "get used to it" meaning it stopped preventing breakouts for me after a few weeks. I also didn't feel the charcoal was an effective ingredient. Sure it cleaned off my makeup but didn't think it delivered on its promises
Desiree H.
Valley Vlg, CA
i started using this product to see if it would do any justice , i mean it miniizef the dark spots but i was breaking out too much i think cause of the acid ? and maybe thats when i realized my skin is sensitive ? 😕 i like the tingling feeling though that it gives lol it makes me feel fresh!
Rachel L.
i like the cooling effect this product has on my skin. It definitely soothes inflamed skin. I tried using this morning and night but it dried out my skin a lot and made it more inflamed over time. It didn’t really help my acne at all and I would not recommend for anyone with combination skin
Ginger H.
The first time I used this I thought my face was on fire, it stung so bad my eyes watered. BUT it didn't cause any redness, believe it or not.  This is now my daily cleanser. It takes off makeup very well. I would suggest using a moisturiser after because it does dry out your skin. It's pretty cheap and can be bought just about anywhere.
Jodi S.
I bought this cleanser when I was having a particularly bad breakout. I liked this product a lot, felt like it really cleansed my skin and helped with my breakouts.
Megan M.
Cleared my skin with in a few uses! I used it when my face felt oily and gross at the end of the day.  This product has met my expectations.  You can buy them anywhere CVS, Walgreen, Walmart, and etc.  I've used other products by Biore and they've all worked well.
Paola R.
San antonio
ive used Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser before and it somewhat met my expectations, i am a first time user and it had a really awful scent to it when i would use it, it was at a decent price not too high or too low, i would not buy this again, the smell is a no go for me
Jessi M.
Stonewall, LA
I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO TO ADD TO MY ROUTINE. THE CLEANSER IS EFFECTIVE, AND MY FACE FEELS CLEAN AFTERWARDS. IT DID MAKE MY FACE FEEL LIKE IT WAS BURNING THOUGH, AND AFTERWARDS IT'S A TAD BIT RED. I ONLY USE THIS EVERY SO OFTEN, BECAUSE IT DOES DRY OUT MY FACE.
melissa. 🐝.
Greenbelt, MD
For those of you who aren't a fan of the cooling sensation that some facial cleansers have, then please be careful with this brand, it's a very strong product, and not for those who have very sensitive skin. Thanks to Target for recommending this product, it took some time to get used to!
Kaylee G.
Norman, OK
it didnt work very well for my skin, i did not see any improvements. It did help keep my face genrally clean and i did not develop any new acne while using this product. it was gentle and did not intensely dry my skin out very much. I would recommend to others looking for just a cleanser.
courtney p.