Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
4.22 / 5 based on 3,463 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Daily acne cleanser with natural charcoal to absorb excess oil and clear breakouts.
Skin acting up? Meet Charcoal. This daily charcoal acne cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Skin Purifying Technology
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use: Wet face. Pump product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. For optimal results, use daily.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children
How it Works: With natural charcoal and Salicylic Acid, this daily cleanser penetrates pores and absorbs excess oil to help clear acne and prevent future breakouts.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
- "I loveeeee this face wash!❤ I use this on a daily basis. It really scrubs any leftover makeup or dirty you might have in your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)" in 137 reviews
This stuff was my life saver when it came to my acne! It took about two or three day to really clear all my acne spot but boy was to worth it 5/5
Good, works well for my skin. Makes my face feel fresh, rids it of oil. Gentle, but very effective. It's my go to face wash, it cleans my pores.
Don't love it don't hate it. It didn't really do much for my skin. It actually kind of irritated it a little and didn't work so well for my skin.
I like the feel of the face wash. I think it helps to keep my face from excessive breakouts, but it has not really helped with clearing my skin.
It did not work it made me brake out and it smelled bad. And it was less than my expectations and it was very disappointing considering the pice
This face wash really pulls the toxins to the surface. If you feel a break out coming, start using this to help it surface so it can be cleared!
This face cleanser isn't magical but it's good I've tried many drugstore skin care but this one seems to clean my face and doesn't break me out!
It is a very good product, but I would recommend you clean your face extra good in order for it to work it’s best.. over all a very good product!
I use this regularly because my skin breaks out alot. With the continual use of this product I have been able to almost eliminate my break outs.
I tried the charcoal face bar before and I didn't like it but I'm really digging this face wash it leaves my face pretty tingly and smooth
Q & A
I just started using this product and it started to burn a little bit and my face looks like a tomato; is it suppose to do that? Or is it because my skin isn’t use to it yet?
i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horribly, is it supposed to do that?
does this make your face feel fresh after washing and does it dry your skin? i have oily acne prone and dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos